Service Specialist (Treasury Management) - Chandler (AZ)
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Service Specialist (Treasury Management) - Chandler (AZ) ( Job
Number: 048478 ) Description National Bank of Arizona is looking
for a customer service focused business support specialist to join
our small Chandler Service Center at Arizonas #1 Community Bank.
The successful candidate will have experience with bank sales
support and operations and will provide top-notch, troubleshooting
assistance to our Commercial/Treasury Management (TM) clients while
deepening and retaining existing customer relationships. This
position serves as the primary contact for all Treasury Management
service requests and provides documentation preparation, customer
service, product implementation, training, installation, and
product maintenance in a timely and efficient manner, while
assisting with other projects and duties as needed.
- Field medium to high volume inbound and outbound calls from
NB-AZ. Commercial/Treasury Management clients and offer set up and
support for all NB-AZ TM products and services.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for TM products, services and
- Build relationships with our TM team, clients and NB-AZ
- Fast paced, highly efficient environment must be able to
multi-task with accuracy and be detail oriented.
- Accurately process, identify and address clients needs by
providing a variety of services which include opening new accounts,
accepting and processing documents, and performing any account
- Provides client training on various Treasury products as
needed. Qualifications A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required
as is a minimum 2+ years experience in a bank branch or bank call
center environment providing support and technical troubleshooting
to customers. A combination of related experience and education may
- Preferred candidates will have knowledge of banking sales and
operations. On-the-job training will be provided with the Treasury
- Thorough understanding and proven success within a customer
service environment is required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
inquiries from clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work
effectively with customers, and various members within the
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with ACH, Remote Capture, Online Banking, and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database software
applications. Work Locations Arizona-Chandler-AZ - Chandler Blvd
Treasury Mgmt Dec 9, 2019 Equal Opportunity EmployerIt is the
policy of this corporation to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age (40 and
over), sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, national origin, ethnic
background, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. This policy is established and administered in
accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.If
you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, or
you are having difficulty using our website to apply for
employment, please contact us at (801) 844-7628, Mon.-Fri. between
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST.Click here to view applicable Federal, State
and/or local employment law posters.
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, Chandler , Service Specialist (Treasury Management) - Chandler (AZ), Accounting, Auditing , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!