Senior Accountant - Hybrid
Company: Vertex Education
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are a
team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. Be the one who
makes a difference-with us.As a Senior Accountant, you will be the
one who reports to the Accounting Manager and is responsible for a
variety of accounting activities including account analysis, fixed
assets and month-end close of both Vertex Education and Vertex's
client, Legacy Traditional Schools.
- Reviews the daily cash reconciliation and assists with
cash-flow monitoring, including any necessary transfers
- Reviews work performed by Accounting Specialists and Staff
Accountants for accuracy and completeness
- Responsible for driving the month-end close process, including
preparation and review of journal entries, account reconciliations
and account analysis in a timely manner.
- Identifies and proactively provides solutions for automation
and process improvement while ensuring daily responsibilities are
completed with detail, accuracy and timeliness
- Assists with managing special projects as neededSimply be
yourself and be the one to succeed in this role with:
- Bachelors or higher degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, at both transactional and
- Experience in a multi-company environmentBe excited to be a
part of our team and grow your career with us!Be the one who
enables us to positively impact over 25,000 students across
multiple states while driving our growth forward so we can enrich
even more lives. Be the one who helps us achieve excellence for the
26 schools we support with academics, finance, technology, human
resources, communications, marketing, facilities, construction, and
food services. Be the one who is a diverse thinker, a team player,
a smart risk taker, an innovator, and a difference maker by
encouraging others to climb higher and reach farther to further
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
opportunity employer.Be the one who makes a difference!With an
innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change
lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and let's
make a difference together. Apply Today!
Keywords: Vertex Education, Chandler , Senior Accountant - Hybrid, Accounting, Auditing , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!