US Treasury Manager
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job SummaryTo realize our world class Expert Advisory ambition
we want to further develop our local Treasury footprint in the US
to ensure we have the right level of Treasury expertise, to support
the business in all relevant Treasury areas. As US Treasury Manager
you will be responsible for the overall Treasury management of
ASML's US operations and will be located in Chandler (AZ). You will
be an integral part of the global corporate treasury team, with
members located in the Netherlands), Korea, China and the US as
well as the broader Expert Advisory team.The Treasury team provides
expertise and advice on cash/investment management and financial
risk management, supporting in particular the CFO/EVP Finance,
other Finance functions (Financial Control, Business Control, Tax)
and business functions, like Procurement and Sales, on risk
management in the areas of Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate,
Commodity, Counterparty Credit and intercompany financing. The team
owns the day-to-day management of all cash, investments,
inter-company funding and financial risks for the group.Role And
ResponsibilitiesThe US Treasury Manager is responsible for:
- Expertise and advice in financial risk, cash & investment
management in US, keeping in mind the global perspective. Being
able to assess and quantify financial exposures and translate these
into hedging and investment strategies that are effective in
protecting the company against financial loss and creating a risk
balanced return on the investment portfolio. Set up of intercompany
financing structures and related instruments in close alignment
within the local and global Expert Advisory team.
- Assure cash, investment and financial risk management in a
compliant way by understanding and application of local laws and
regulations related to the treasury activities within the ASML
- Keep up with the latest developments and ensure implementation
of required changes in the end-to-end business processes and
systems within the treasury environment - including related
suppliers like banks and IT application providers, technology,
instruments, techniques, solutions.
- Collaborate and align with the broader Finance organization
(Tax, Legal and Accounting) to ensure cross functional impact is
properly taken into account in projects, initiatives and business
- Successful implementation of processes and the internal control
- Maintain an external network of peers, external counsel, banks,
regulators and advisors in order to remain knowledgeable on the
latest developments and apply external best practices.
- Travel at least two weeks of international traveling for
corporate treasury team meetings.
- Other duties as assigned. Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or
experience and a minimum of 10 years' experience in Treasury in
large globally operating companies with demonstrated Treasury
achievements in the relevant US markets.
- Master's degree a plus.
- Treasury and or Corporate Finance education is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of cash & investment management, financial
risk management, related instruments, deal-making/negotiating, bank
relationship management and relevant accounting and
- Solid understanding of underlying business processes and
related financial flows.
- Good knowledge of relevant treasury related legal, accounting
and taxation aspects.
Keywords: ASML, Chandler , US Treasury Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!