AAB Operations Manager II
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Job Title:AAB Operations Manager IILocation:AZ - Chandler
MiniWhat you'll do:The Contact Center Manager hires and oversees
the daily operations of the customer contact center and their
employees. The manager will strive to deliver an exceptional
customer experience and motivate their team to do the same. The
manager will track performance, prepare performance reports,
resolve customer complaints, train contact center agents, prepare a
contact center strategy that is integrated with the growth goals of
the business, and evaluate, recommend, and implement/enhance
contact center technology. The Contact Center Manager will
collaborate with team members, leadership, vendors, third party
service providers and product teams to enhance end-user experience,
while managing expense, setting goals, and driving results in
support of the business plan.What we are looking for:
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize productivity
(people, technology, etc.)
- Create or enhance and implement efficient workflow processes
and lead the team to execute at a high level.
- Collect and analyze contact center statistics and prepare and
present analysis to various stakeholders.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement/enhance contact center
service models, processes, and technology solutions to meet the
needs of a growing business.
- Evaluates individual performance and overall team
effectiveness, including setting SMART goals and providing
- Create alignment of goals, objectives, and strategic
initiatives. Identify and manage adoption, usage, and reinforcement
of change. Provide leadership and direction to enhance
effectiveness of change.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and trains new contact center
- Prepare, equip, and support existing and future managers.
- Evaluate and manage contact center risk. Recommend and manage
key controls for area of responsibility.
- Manages and/or supports complex projects and drives results
toward successful achievement of objectives.What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field is required and 3+ years
leading a contact center or 5+ years of contact center management
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of general banking
operations, treasury management services and/or other commercial
banking products and services.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable regulatory and legal
compliance obligations, rules and regulations, industry standards
- Advanced knowledge of contact center operations and/or
management of third-party service providers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to convey
ideas and thoughts with clarity, confidence, and
- A self-starter and collaborative teammate with excellent
problem-solving skills. Proactive in understanding the root of an
issue and collaborating to consider a wide range of solutions
before moving forward.
- Ability to take initiative, innovate when appropriate, and
- Must be flexible and adapt quickly to change.
- Certified Contact Center Manager (CCCM) certification
preferred.Benefits you'll love:We offer all the important things
you'd want - like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the
company, medical and dental insurance, time off, a great 401k
matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer
program, and a wellness program. In addition, you'll have the
opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins
and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their
finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow
your career!About the company:Western Alliance Bank is a wholly
owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank
of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank,
First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of
Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC. AmeriHome Mortgage is a Western
Alliance Bank company.Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed
to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin,
marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western
Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you
are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process
and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email
HR@westernalliancebank.com or call 602-386-2488. When contacting
us, please provide your contact information and state the nature of
your accessibility issue. We will only respond to inquiries
concerning requests that involve a reasonable accommodation in the
application process.-- Western Alliance Bancorporation
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Chandler , AAB Operations Manager II, Accounting, Auditing , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!