Third Party Risk Operational Risk Consultant 4
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Wells Fargo Technology Risk Management team is responsible for driving the execution and comprehensive view of risk across Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) and the firm by instilling a risk management culture where businesses are accountable for understanding and managing their risk. Technology Risk Management is organized around shared and divisional responsibilities to provide first-line-of-defense risk management support to drive the execution of the Technology Risk Management Program.
This position is part of the EIT TRM Group Third Party Officer team and will be responsible for providing support for the EIT Third Party Risk Management program and the EIT Group Third Party Officer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and Oversight of the Third Party Risk Management Program compliance activities within Enterprise Information Technology
- Providing subject matter expertise as it relates to program requirements, policy changes, or changes to Third Party Management methodology and tools
- Quality Assurance and credible challenge of Third Party program work and results; Identifying and reporting key risk issues Ensure Third Party issues and concerns (e.g. oversight deficiencies, program concerns, and open risk items) are escalated
- Oversight and execution of a number of deliverables and changing requirements
- Ability to manage and track those deliverables effectively
- Regular interaction with many levels of the organization and requires a level of customer service and professionalism at all times.
- 3+ years of risk management experience
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to prepare presentations, management reporting, and statistical analysis
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk management in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of risk assessments documentation development
- Professional presentation skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience communicating with business partners and project managers
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- 3+ years of third party risk management experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior experience with creating and maintaining compliance or risk program assessments, validations, or internal risk assessments.
- Experience with the Corporate Third Party Risk Management Program, Third Party SOR (TRIMS), Emptoris (SCM system) and experience as a Third Party Manager or Third Party Officer.
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Third Party Risk Operational Risk Consultant 4, Accounting, Auditing , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!