Senior Technology Manager - RPA Platform
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: March 17, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.The Enterprise Core Services (ECS) organization is designed to deliver on a set of critical enterprise technologies. ECS plays an important foundational role enabling and transforming the business. As a technology manager within Enterprise Core Services Platform Management you will be responsible for the full end-to-end operational management of applications in your scope. You will also be required to help us attain our safety and soundness of the portfolio including vulnerability, patching, end of life and resiliency.The Technology Manager will manage a medium-sized team and provides technical leadership for RPA Platform & Artificial intelligence domain. Works on moderately complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of numerous factors. The Platform team has knowledge of the environments, software, function, performance, availability, capacity and data. We need a diverse group of people with different experience levels to support the transformation, enrichment and timely availability of data assets to business and technical application teams across the enterprise. The goal of our platforms is to provide high-quality, standardized, innovative solutions to serve our core business needs in a consistent and efficient way. The incumbent will lead a squad of engineers and support personnel in the Wells Fargo Platform and Application support team partnering with development teams, product owners, scrum masters, and with other technology centers of excellence. The Platform manager is responsible for leading engineers who are responsible for new solutions to improve platform and application stability, including ensuring all availability, architecture, quality, security, support and risk/compliance standards are met for applications.Responsibilities Include:
- Lead large, cross-organizational transformational efforts
- Deliver results in less defined & constantly changing environments
- Communicate with broad, deep and diverse audiences, including technology and business leaders; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption
- Build long term relationships with a broad set of partners and influence them to a common vision and strategy
- Bring in operational management and sustainment for AI shared platforms and services.
- Partner to influence and support innovation lab for Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Cognitive products.
- Operational sustainment and reduce risks in the eco-system by aggressively pursuing safety and soundness type of actions not limited to vulnerability, patching, end of life and resiliency
- Oversight of all Production, BCP & UAT support activities for the platform and applications
- Drive operational management via EACO/Incident response, communication and tracking along with root cause identification and closure.
- Manage and coordinate all Production change requests and release management.
- Provides operational continuity through the development, management, measurement, analysis and reporting of key service-level metrics as required by management
- Manages continuous services improvements and drives innovation to ensure SLAs and OLAs for the critical business processes, applications and partner interfaces
- Regular presentation of Production performance and incident, root cause and preventative actions, and trend analysis to technical and business Management teams.
- Maintain and update all Production related documentation (e.g. game plans, run books, procedures, processes).
- Ensure effective Production systems monitoring, alarming and notification response/maintenance.
- Budget and cost management of resources, including managing of overtime and time-off.
- Lead the coordination, implementation, execution and continuous improvement and maturity of junior engineers
- 10+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of management experience in an IT environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to lead buildout and support of an Automation platform that supports enterprise automation requirements via an eco-system of tools
- Experience of governance around automation solutions and delivery models, striving for consistency while allowing business agility
- Ability to lead large business process automation efforts leveraging state of the art automation solutions
- Strong technical expertise in BluePrism, UI Path
- Good understanding of new emerging technologies in automation area
- Understanding of the various technologies in AI and market trends
- Knowledge of leading Automation Framework/Tools in current market
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work amongst diverse corporate environments, technical and non-technical audiences across the organization
- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Senior Technology Manager - RPA Platform, Accounting, Auditing , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!