Front Desk Receptionist
Posted on: May 5, 2021
ARIZONA SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, 2905 West Warner Road, CHANDLER,
ARIZONA This position is Full Time, Monday-Friday from 5:30am to
- Interfaces with visitors, patients, family, and physicians on
phone and in person with a high level of professionalism and
- Performs clerical duties including distribution of mail and
messages, as well as other administrative duties as assigned.
- Responsible for assisting with admissions and check-in of
patients as well as visitor/vendor check-in.
- Operates telephone system including receiving incoming calls,
taking messages, identify nature of business and call.
- Provide relief to other areas of the hospital as needed.
- Responsible for making sure all patient data in computer is
complete and accurate. Reconciles occurrences in computer to
surgery schedule daily. Required Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent. One to three months of
related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to screen incoming calls, adequately respond to
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times. Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3-5 years hospital collection experience.
- CERNER Revenue Cycle experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years Government payer experience.
- CPT/HCPCS - ICD 10 knowledge.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, remittance
advices, EOBs, UBs.
- Proficient computer software skills.
- Ability to think quickly and respond promptly to needs of the
- Ability to understand the need for confidentiality in the work
assigned to you. Job Location Chandler, Arizona, United States
Company Location Arizona Specialty Hospital (11101) Company
Location Description U.S. Hospital Position Type
Keywords: UnitedSurgical, Chandler , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!