Admin Support Specialist - Financial Services
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: April 18, 2019
The Financial Services Admin Support Specialist will assist the
National Support team through a variety of administrative, clerical
and customer service related duties. The team the admin person
works for is primarily responsible for the scheduling of field
technicians who are designated to work on the security equipment
located inside National and local financial institutions.
Computer skills are necessary, as most administrative support
specialists must be able to perform word processing tasks, as well
as type and run various company report. Administrative support
specialists also must be able to sit for long periods of time,
since most of the day is usually spent at a desk in front of the
computer. It is important that the administrative support
specialist maintain a positive demeanor, as the ability to work in
a team environment will keep the office running smoothly.
Our office is open from 5am EST to 5pm PST so our service can be
provided Nation Wide.
Duties and responsibilities
* Manage incoming email service box to enter service requests for
* Email responses are time sensitive & must enter 50-100 requests
* Manage Embedded Technician Timecards and weekly Payroll
* Manage Key Audit Program for Financial Support Team (Quarterly
* Provide a monthly audit report for DVR s, Escalations and
* Provide Invoice Reports, Handle Rejections, Assist with
* Provide administrative/back-up assistance to Support Manager
* Ordering and tracking costs of monthly office supplies
* Generating Office PO s if needed (Cleaning, Supplies, Etc)
* Shipping of Equipment upon request
* Perform work according to the Field Operations Policy and
* Perform other assignments as directed by manager in support of
* Assist with office mail and distribution.
* Skills or experience with personal computers, including
electronic E-mail, personal scheduling, word processing and
electronic spreadsheet skills (MS Office)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
* Self motivated, requires minimal supervision.
* Knowledge of security hardware industry required.
* Time management and organizational skills required.
* Ability to be customer service orientated.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities.
* Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
* 2 year associates degree.
* 2 + years dispatch, call center, or field service support
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication, organizational
and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, &
* Ability to think Out of the Box and be creative.
Proven knowledge of team development
Fire, Security and control equipment knowledge a bonus. Security
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers
employees a competitive benefits package
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Chandler , Admin Support Specialist - Financial Services, Administration, Clerical , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!