Linux Memory Modeler for CAD Libraries
Company: OSI Engineering, Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Linux Memory Modeler for CAD Libraries with a Global Chip company in Chandler, Az.DescriptionCAD Library development group is looking for an energetic, outgoing and self-driven professional to join our team. The candidate will develop CAD models and software to automate Cad model generation by working closely with memory circuit designers and professional software engineers in a fast paced project oriented environment. Development will include writing behavioral, physical, and electrical models of memory circuits, and making templates for models that are integrated into a memory compiler Responsibilities
- Candidate will design, implement, and deploy timing, behavioral, DFT, and power models used in a ASIC-type design environment
- Must have Verilog used as a tool to simulate and also used to write models
- Ability to script in Perl or any other similar language is a must
- Candidate will directly help design engineers throughout the company, solve flow related issues, and work with CAD vendors (Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor, Ansys, etc.) to find solutions. This includes working with other organizations to build consensus and facilitate collaboration with teams across the US and India.
- Candidate will work to improve legacy memory compiler software systems which use developed-in-house applications as well as 3rd party EDA/CAD tools. Candidate will also work to insure the quality of generated models by developing test methods.
- Candidate will respond to support calls, tickets, and emails from chip designers throughout Broadcom. Must Have Skillsets
- The minimum engineering experience required is typically a BS degree in EE/CS/CE with programming/coding experience with 8+ years of industry experience, or an MS degree with 6+ or Ph.D. degree in EE/CS with 3+ years of industry experience.
- Verilog modeling skills
- Static & Dynamic timing analysis knowledge.
- Experience with chip design tools and design flows, such as:
- DFT: Tessent, LogicVision, Modus, manufacturing test flows: at-speed scan test, Logic BIST, Memory BIST
- Synthesis: Design Compiler, Genus.
- Simulation: VCS, Questa, Verilog, waveform viewers, and simulation debug.
- STA: Primetime, Tempus, Celtic, Velocity.
- Power Analysis: Redhawk, Voltus, PowerCompiler, Power Artist.
- P&R: ICC, Innovus, Olympus, Encounter.
- Strong Linux skills required.
- Strong scripting skills (Perl and/or Python, plus shell scripting) required.
- Strong analytical skills Desired Skillsets
- Knowledge of circuit simulation (SPICE).
- Knowledge of CMOS fabrication methods and digital circuits.
- Optimistic yet pragmatic attitude
- Demonstrable skills for quick ramp-up Type: Direct HireLocation: Chandler, AZ - provided by Dice Linux Memory Modeler for CAD Libraries with a Global Chip company in Chandler, Az.
Keywords: OSI Engineering, Inc., Chandler , Linux Memory Modeler for CAD Libraries, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!