Principal Coach - West Valley
Company: Vertex Education
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are a
team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. Be the one who
makes a difference-with us.As a Principal Coach- West Valley, you
will be the one who supports the ongoing professional growth of all
Principals in the district through differentiated coaching and job
embedded professional development based on performance.
Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the Principal Coach to
build the capacity of first and second year Principals to function
as effective instructional leaders able to positively impact
teaching, learning, school culture, and working conditions in their
- Coach Principals to prioritize workable and sustainable
initiatives that they can accomplish within the year.
- Facilitate the implementation of projects in support of
policies, goals, and objectives established by the Executive
- Walk Principals through the cadence of the year by helping them
determine which priorities and tasks must be paid attention to
during each month.
- Help Principals be instructional leaders, including modeling
how to frame productive conversations about data-based decisions
that leverage the district's data systems, calibrating on the most
powerful protocols and tools for data-based decision-making (e.g.
item analysis protocols, assessment calendars), and providing
effective feedback for teachers and identifying instructional gaps
and improvements necessary to achieve student achievement
- Coach and support principals on site administrators management
of the daily operations of the school
- Bring compliance issues to the attention of Superintendent
- Create opportunities for school leaders across school sites to
collaborate and learn from one another.
Simply be yourself and be the one to succeed in this role with:
- Master's degree in Education/Administration/Educational
- Arizona principal certification
- Minimum of 3 years teaching and school administration
- Experience with alignment of curriculum to state standards
- Demonstrated experience as a school Principal with proven
resultsBe excited to be a part of our team and grow your career
with us!Be the one who enables us to positively impact over 25,000
students across multiple states while driving our growth forward so
we can enrich even more lives. Be the one who helps us achieve
excellence for the 26 schools we support with academics, finance,
technology, human resources, communications, marketing, facilities,
construction, and food services. Be the one who is a diverse
thinker, a team player, a smart risk taker, an innovator, and a
difference maker by encouraging others to climb higher and reach
farther to further education.
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
opportunity employer.Be the one who makes a difference!With an
innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change
lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and let's
make a difference together. Apply Today!
Keywords: Vertex Education, Chandler , Principal Coach - West Valley, Education / Teaching , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!