Technician: Engineering - I (Day)
Company: Apidel Technologies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Duration: 18+months Shift: Monday-Friday 1st shift position
(7:00AM - 4:00PM). Job Description
- The Engineering Tech will be responsible for developing and/or
reverse engineering PCB's with an emphasis on debug, repair and
- Understand board development process and how to deliver a
production quality product.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for debugging,
testing, and repairing PCB's using established test procedures and
troubleshooting to the component level.
- The Engineering Tech will also be responsible for technical
functions in support of engineering activities such as design,
test, ECO's, jig/fixture fabrication, circuit design,
electro-mechanical systems, or specialized test equipment.
- Conducts engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to
collect data or assist in research work.
- May perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and
equipment. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed
within generally defined parameters.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard
problems. Job Requirements:Requirements
- ASET or 2-3 years' experience in PCB debug and validation.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot PCB's to the component
- Proficiency with industry test equipment including: O-scopes,
multimeters, SMT technology.
- Ability to develop/design and recommend engineering
improvements to PCB boards.
- Experience performing software and firmware installation,
upgrades and downgrades.
- Experience performing hardware upgrades and CIP is a plus.
- EDS or Composite toe shoes are required for this role.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: H.S. diploma or GED.
Keywords: Apidel Technologies, Chandler , Technician: Engineering - I (Day), Engineering , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!