R-10041387 Senior Test Engineer
Company: NXP Semiconductors
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Senior Test EngineerBusiness Line Description: Be an integral
member of a small, highly-experienced team in R&D that is
responsible for developing the next generation of Pressure Sensor
at NXP. The Pressure Product Line develops world leading Pressure
MEMS solutions for a variety of automotive and medical/industrial
applications. Our products are offering an unique opportunity to
use your skills (or learn new ones) on the largest cross domain
product existing, with physical (pressure/motion), digital, analog,
and even RF test setup creation.Job Summary:
- Translates product specification and system requirements into
- Define and implement concepts for design for testability and
for automatic test software generation. Develop and simulated test
patterns during the design phase.
- Responsible for developing test software and hardware on
state-of-the-art Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) for complex
combined Mixed signal Sensor Pressure products.
- Responsible for parallel test concepts and methodologies.
- Responsible for releasing test software and hardware into high
- Drive Cost Reduction: Test Time Reduction and Yield
- Guarantee maximum test coverage to meet our Zero-Defect
- Generate technical documentation such as Test Specification,
- Perform data collection and characterization to determine the
- Support characterization of product.Key Challenge:
- To achieve the targeted production cost, the candidate will
need to define and/or implement new test concepts, especially on
the test hardware, combining high parallelism and very specific for
our radio and physical stimuli.Cross functional aspects:
- You will interface daily with local and remote ASIC and MEMs
designers, product and test engineers, program manager, and the
product definer to understand the product, define the test coverage
and the DFT needed, debug the test package and the final product as
one team.Job Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher preferred, in electrical
engineering, computer science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in SW and HW development, and problem
solving. Tester (ATE) experience is required (Advantest 93K
experience is a plus).
- RF test experience is a plus.
- Result oriented working style
- Knowledge of integrated circuits in CMOS technology and in
software engineering. Experience in software development (C/C++,
- Familiar with BIST, SCAN, DFT implementation schemes
- Project and team-leadership skills
- Knowledge of Configuration Management
- Strong Team Player with leadership capabilities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Negotiation and collaboration skills
- Knowledge in basic Electronic design and ability to read
- Knowledge in Cad for Layout tools (Preferably Cadence
- Knowledge in statistics and Quality approach.
- Availability to travel (Asia, Europe)Job location: Chandler,
Keywords: NXP Semiconductors, Chandler , R-10041387 Senior Test Engineer, Engineering , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!