Structural Engineer with 0-3 years experience
Company: Wright Engineers
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Wright Engineers' Chandler, AZ office is looking for candidates
for a full-time Entry Level Structural Engineer position. Come work
at the Best Structural Engineering Firm to Work For in the Nation
(2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021) according to the Zweig Group.
This is an on-site, in office position. Currently, remote work is
not offered. Candidates will have local to Arizona Experience or be
a local student who has just graduated and/or is looking to start a
Master's Program at a local AZ University. -Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- Masters Degree in Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis
- Emphasis in Structures preferred
- Completed courses include: Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of
Materials, Structural Analysis, Steel Design, Concrete Design, Wood
Design, Masonry Design, Foundation Design, Loads
- Computer Skills:
- Required: Word, Excel, Email
- Beneficial: AutoCAD, Revit, Risa -
- Employment History:
- Construction related experience is beneficial -Job
responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with engineers, designers, drafters, vendors, and
- Learn Wright Engineers culture and processes to contribute to
- Become familiar with engineering and office tools.
- Apply engineering principles to tasks and projects.
- Work with other engineers, designers, and drafters to complete
structural calculations and assemble drawings for projects
- Improve your skills, take on new responsibilities, and grow
within the company. -What succeeding as an Entry Level Engineer at
Wright Engineers looks like:
- Your work, and the work of those for whom you're responsible is
consistently complete, accurate, coordinated, and excellent.
- You constantly look for ways to improve.
- You ensure that our client is delighted and that they bring us
- You're an expert in your role and you keep your skills sharp
- You're respectful of your co-workers and in turn earn their
trust and respect.
- You're loyal to the company and work to uphold and protect
Wright Engineers' reputation.
- You look for opportunities to strengthen existing client
relationships and develop new client relationships.
- You know and adhere to our company policies and standards. You
believe in and help maintain our company culture.
- You follow our standards and use appropriate checklists to
ensure quality and coordination.
- You effectively and proactively manage your time to ensure your
work is on time and on budget.
- You contribute to the success of Wright Engineers.
- Apply by submitting a Resume and Cover Letter at
Keywords: Wright Engineers, Chandler , Structural Engineer with 0-3 years experience, Engineering , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!