Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Be part of a team that owns equipment performance necessary to
meet current and future manufacturing requirements.
- Sustaining - lead troubleshooting efforts, direct equipment and
parts supplier activities, training maintenance techs, performing
critical tool PM.
- Develop long term solutions to ongoing problems.
- Drive improvements in cost, yield, process
stability/capability, productivity, and safety. Qualifications &
- AA or B.S. degree or higher Degree in Science or
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Fab especially in PVD,
CVD, and plasma etch.
- Familiarity with Applied Materials PVD, CVD and Etch platforms
- Experience sustaining and improving performance of
semiconductor Fab equipment.
- Ability to generate, analyze, and interpret equipment
performance data and produce a timely action plan to resolve
recurring equipment failures.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues and shifting
- Exhibit good and open communication skills; team oriented
Keywords: Prosum, Chandler , Equipment Engineer, Engineering , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...