Information Security Engineer 4
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Server/Application Management & Engineering Team within Information Protection Technologies has an Information Security Engineer 4 position available. The selected candidate will join a diverse, motivated and experienced team to work on cutting edge projects data protection technologies, including digital certificates/PKI, encryption/tokenization of data at rest, symmetric cryptography as well as other key data protection technologies.
Candidates must have intermediate to advanced systems engineering experience in medium to large Enterprise environments. Must have extensive experience with Windows and Linux Server operating systems. Need to be capable of creating technical/engineering documentation and have great written and oral communication. Participates in interactions with encryption technology vendors - helps to ensure vendor product engineering is in line with the objectives and security requirements of Wells Fargo and coordinates with the vendor support team to ensure issues impacting Wells Fargo are resolved quickly and effectively. Participates in interactions with technical, engineering and non-technical partners across the Enterprise for technologies listed above.
In addition to infrastructure administration and management, responsibilities for this this position include:
- Acting as back up to increase bench strength on Linux and Windows based security applications.
- Authoring and maintaining technical procedural documentation
- Providing consultation for internal projects and initiatives
This is an operational support position supporting a 24/7/365 technology. As such, the selected candidates will need to have a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 3+ years of Red Hat Linux or UNIX experience
- 5+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- 3 + years of experience with Windows server operating systems
- 1+ year of experience with encryption technologies Desired Qualifications
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing PowerShell, Bash, Perl, or Python to automate complex manual tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of network security infrastructure and design, spanning multiple business functions and geographic locations
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated capability to work well in a Team as well as individually; and work well with remote/virtual Team Members Job Expectations
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours Disclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Department: Technology, Information Technology - provided by Dice Bash, CISSP, Cryptography, Encryption, Linux, Management, MCP, Perl, PowerShell, Product Engineering, Python, Security, Unix, Windows
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Information Security Engineer 4, Engineering , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!