Sr./Lead Data Integration Engineer
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and
services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and
directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with
customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store,
online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers
directly, through systems availability and security, as well as
indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a
myriad of products and services that meet customers financial
needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through
excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our
talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo is hiring a Senior Data Integration Engineer to join
our team. This position is part of the eONE project. The eONE
initiative seeks to build a 'one number' instrument data foundation
that is complete, reliable, and aligned to the general ledger. The
initiative will also establish the authoritative data source for
common data elements between Corporate Finance and Corporate Risk
management to support in scope risk and regulatory reporting. eONE
will create a federated, coordinated set of applications and
databases to support risk and finance, which will allow for agile
and accurate risk and regulatory reporting and analytics that
complies with BCBS 239, G&O and the Wells Fargo Enterprise Data
Governance Policies and Standards.
Team will be located in Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to
those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to
relocate to Charlotte, NC with limited to no relocation assistance.
This position is for a Senior Data Integration Engineer with solid
experiences in ETL related technologies and will consume data from
multiple lines of business in multi-year engagement.
- Support ongoing ETL efforts for Development, QA/test cycles and
Production Support environments
- Hands on ETL development (data transformations and data
movement) using Ab Initio and Ab Initio Express IT as key
- Follow all enterprise software development life cycle processes
- Develop and foster a positive relationship with team members,
team leads and business partners
- Develops and updates documentation, departmental technical
procedures and user guides
- Be willing to work non-standard business hours on an on-call
basis in a 24x7x365 environment
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and
consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable
technology, tools and existing designs.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development
of computer applications and programs
- Develops original and/or highly complex code and provides
coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation
- 7+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
experience with Ab Initio products such as EME, Control Center,
Metadata Hub, or Conduct IT
- 5+ years of data warehouse experience
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of Linux experience
- 3+ years of Autosys experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- Big Data experience
- Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Financial Service Data Foundation (FSDF).
- Excellent data analysis with troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with senior programmers, partner
groups, and other technical business groups.
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast
paced, high pressure environment.
- Proven experience with source control systems and process
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive
organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology
and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for
greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Street AddressAZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MNDisclaimerAll offers
for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate
having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells
Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local,
state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Sr./Lead Data Integration Engineer, Engineering , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!