Product Manager 5
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process,
ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to
date and upload your current resume when submitting your
application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The
invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to
receive text message invitations, your profile must include a
mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the
contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs
and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people
who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired
to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments,
Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC
serves consumer and small business customers through digital
(online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and
correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to
manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions
that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27
million customers through our digital and contact centers.
The Product Manager 5 role within the CRV Program Team will be
responsible for Agile Product Ownership and the development of
tools, workflows and experiences that drive the banker and customer
experience through enhancements of the CRV Platform. The ideal
candidate should be recognized for having expertise in a complex,
technical and unique product/service and for depth of understanding
of potential synergies and opportunities enterprise-wide.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overall product management and strategic focus
for highly technical/complex/diverse products and services.
- Work with the CRM Program and other partners to design,
prioritize and execute against a multi-year roadmap.
- Responsible for partnering with technology and design to
discover, define and integrate requirements for applications/tools
that create efficiencies for the team member experience.
- Engage with partners from other channels and groups to ensure
features are built in a way that regulatory requirements are met,
procedures are consistent with business workflows, risk and systems
and features are built to allow for other entities to use without
- Represent the team members and customers best interests in the
design, development and enhancement of Customer Relationship
- Consult with management and key stakeholders to prioritize
initiatives and enhancements that improve product/application
features and functionality.
- Look at industry trends and customer feedback to brainstorm on
- Create prescribed project documentation e.g., Epics, Features,
- Lead the development and execution of complex digital business
plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of
business and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience
area and may influence digital strategy for business line.
- Mentors lower level staff.
- May directly manage 1-2 product managers/analysts and/or lead
- Partner with Value Stream leaders, business stakeholders and
analytics teams to continually evaluate and monitor KPIs (and
relevant performance measures) and identify areas of incremental
- Obtain appropriate buy-in on difficult decisions and solve
complex issues, especially when there isnt agreement amongst
stakeholders, knowing how to negotiate and when to escalate to
- Develop strong, working relationships with peer roles needed to
help achieve success (CRM Strategy team, CRM Analytics leader, CRM
Platform leader, Value Stream leaders, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience in one or more of the following:
Product management, product development, strategic planning,
process management, change delivery or agile product owner
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to
multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across
all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and
adaptability are important
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment
while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and
- Experience successfully escalating complex issues and tracking
follow-through to completion
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Community banking experience
- Experience defining and/or developing business initiatives that
require integration of multiple technology systems
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and contractors.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic capabilities utilized to
identify root cause improvement opportunities, as well as designing
approaches to address those issues
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job
Street AddressNC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte,
NCDisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are
contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a
criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified
candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Product Manager 5, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!