Commercial Account Manager, Derwent (Bi-lingual English/Spanish)
Company: Clarivate Analytics US LLC
Posted on: September 4, 2020
CLARIVATE IS A GLOBAL LEADER IN PROVIDING TRUSTED INFORMATION
AND INSIGHTS TO ACCELERATE THE PACE OF INNOVATION. WE OFFER
SUBSCRIPTION AND TECHNOLOGY-BASED SOLUTIONS COUPLED WITH DEEP
DOMAIN EXPERTISE THAT COVER THE ENTIRE LIFECYCLE OF INNOVATION FROM
FOUNDATIONAL RESEARCH AND IDEAS TO PROTECTION AND
TODAY, WE RE SETTING A TRAIL-BLAZING COURSE TO HELP CUSTOMERS TURN
BOLD IDEAS INTO LIFE-CHANGING INVENTIONS. OUR PORTFOLIO CONSISTS OF
SOME OF THE WORLD S MOST TRUSTED INFORMATION BRANDS, INCLUDING THE
WEB OF SCIENCE , CORTELLIS , DERWENT , COMPUMARK , MARKMONITOR AND
WE EMPLOY 5,500 COLLEAGUES IN MORE THAN 40 COUNTRIES.
CLARIVATE IS A PUBLIC COMPANY. WE ARE LISTED ON THE NEW YORK STOCK
EXCHANGE UNDER THE TICKER NYSE:CCC.
AT CLARIVATE, WE BELIEVE HUMAN INGENUITY CAN TRANSFORM THE WORLD
AND IMPROVE OUR FUTURE. THAT S WHY WE HARNESS OUR GLOBAL REACH,
CURATE OUR CONTENT, AND INVEST IN BEST-IN-CLASS TECHNOLOGY AND
JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS IMPROVING THE WAY THE WORLD CREATES,
PROTECTS, AND ADVANCES INNOVATION.
* To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by actively prospecting
for new customers along with renewing and up selling current
* Forecast accurately to your direct manager with constant
communication throughout each month
* Work efficiently with customers and leads to ensure you are
following Clarivate s sales cycle that includes a define process in
* Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of
the relevant set of Clarivate Analytics products that are sold to
the user base.
* Ensure you have a strong understanding of competitor products and
services and how we can successfully position ourselves against
* Actively participate in team meetings and events and share your
customer, product and sales knowledge with the wider team.
* Maintain adequate telephone and MS Teams meeting volumes as
defined by Sales Management.
* Responsible for creating and updating account profiles, providing
quotes and booking deals in Salesforce.com.
* Identify potential targets and contact lists for core job roles
within existing clients
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
* A self-starter who is not afraid of taking the initiative and
generating their own ideas on how to find
and grow new business * Persistent and motivated to overachieve
* Excellent sales, account management and leadership skills
* Great organization and time management skills
* General knowledge and understanding of utilizing SFDC
* The ability to work well within a team environment
* Desire to grow in your career and work in a fast pace
* 4-year undergraduate college degree or relevant work experience
* 2 years of sales experience
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a must
* Outstanding Customer service and relationship building a must
* Previous experience in Information Technology, Legal Services,
Pharmaceuticals, or Information Services field would be a plus
* Experience in the Intellectual Property and trademark protection
is a plus
* Positive & friendly attitude
* Curious, flexible and competitive
* Enthusiastic and energetic self-starter
* Ability to work independently and contribute in a team
* Proficiency in MS Teams, Salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, and
Excel applications is preferred
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status,
status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Clarivate Analytics US LLC, Chandler , Commercial Account Manager, Derwent (Bi-lingual English/Spanish), Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!