Contact Center Operations Manager
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Contact Center Operations ManagerMajorel US, Inc., 145 South
79th Street, Chandler, Arizona, United States of America Req #572
Tuesday, December 8, 2020Company Summary:Majorel supports clients
all over the world to successfully shape their customer
relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design
and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create
amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of.
By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact
for our partners. Today's rapidly changing world is sometimes
challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true
entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view
it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people
and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that
doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to
go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of
every successful business, and it's the same at Majorel. We know
that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork:
not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our
clients too.Position Summary:The Operations Manager oversees the
daily performance of call center supervisors and their respective
teams. This includes the analysis and review of the day-to-day
operations, budget management, team development, and client
- Lead, manage and develop supervisors through interactions and
- Foster a culture of team spirit and hospitality
- Highly visible and accessible to team via floor presence
- Perform supervisor duties as required
- Take care of administrative supervisor related functions
- Effectively manage attendance/absenteeism
- Attrition risk management (alert, communicate and mitigate any
- Manage and deliver operational results in accordance with
service delivery scorecard
- Recognize and advance Talent
- Drive the selection process for team members
- Own the end-to-end employee lifecycle for those assigned
- Drive process improvement by recognizing, communicating and
acting on opportunities
- Embody and reinforce an Majorel-values-based culture
- Effectively and efficiently manage resources to optimize
- Make decisions based on full awareness on direct operational
cost and revenue implications
- Align and collaborate with other functional areas
- Ensure stakeholder communication and/or management
- Evaluate daily key performance indicators and develop
- Coordinates with leadership to interface with client and handle
account management issues.
- Manages staff schedules in partnership with Workforce
Management to ensure call-handling effectiveness to achieve client
and company productivity goals.
- Continually evaluate Automatic Call Distributor and other
reports for labor efficiency, service level commitments, and cost
per call objectives.
- Conduct performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Establishes performance objectives for supervisors and direct
- Conducts open forums and team meetings to communicate
productivity and performance goals and to motivate employees.
- Interacts and consults with HR and Training on matters of
recruiting, hiring and training, performance and employee relations
- Demonstrate sound judgment and fairness when administering
policies and procedures.
- Work with Quality Assurance and clients to meet quality
- Achieve established production hours and revenue goals and
minimize lost revenue opportunities by managing absenteeism,
attrition, and production stoppages.Job Requirements:
- Experience with forecasting/scheduling and related software
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and
- Strategic thinker and tactical implementer.
- Experience in developing a team in a contact center site, while
meeting all operational and financial objectives.
- Should possess senior management leadership abilities and
skill, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational,
organizational and financial elements. Demonstrated experience
coaching and developing individuals.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting
operating and budgetary requirements.
- Must have strong technical, project management, implementation
and process improvement skills.
- General business acumen, including reporting and analysis,
presentation skills, and organizational
- 5-7 years call center experience
- Minimum 3-5 years managing operations in a call center
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related
field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a leadership role in a large contact center
setting with extensive client and senior management
interfacePhysical Demands & Work Environment:While performing the
duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to
distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye
coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach
with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment
such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine,
calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended
periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 10 pounds.The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.All of the above job duties may be
changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job
duties may be assigned as needed.Standard General Security Roles
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures
pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of
Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and
ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to
perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company
Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential
information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and
Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance
violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the
confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as
per the Company's Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business
specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company
guidelines and federal and state requirements.Majorel is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to
equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate
against its qualified employees or applicants because of race,
color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union
membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran
status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or
any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local
law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons
in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including
recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer,
discipline, layoff, recall and termination.Additionally, we respect
the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees
and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those
sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an
employee's job unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would
like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Some College
Keywords: Majorel, Chandler , Contact Center Operations Manager, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!