Director, Loan Integrity
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Legal Foothill Ranch, California Plano, Texas Chandler, Arizona
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology
and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel
their lives.--While there are many loan-touch career opportunities
within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our
customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From
HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always
searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in
funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not
slowing down anytime soon. Come join us! loanDepot - We are
America's Lender. Position Summary: Responsible for oversight of
Branch Compliance, State Examinations, Servicing Compliance
Management System ("CMS") and Regulatory Complaints. Provides a
comprehensive pulse on the state of each channel of loanDepot and
maintains consistent standards throughout the organization. Ensures
the performance of all duties in accordance with the company's
policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and
regulations, wherein the company operates.--
- Acts as the main liaison for loanDepot channels for oversight
functions, changes and gap analysis for Servicing CMS, Regulatory
Complaints and Branch Compliance.
- Leads State Examinations by being the main contact, drafting
and responding to requests for exams, providing required
documentation, responding to requests throughout the exam and
drafting responses to the Report of Examinations for all States in
which loanDepot is licensed or authorized to conduct business.
- Utilizes knowledge of agency & compliance guidelines for
quality for government and agency loans in order to ensure
standards are met consistently throughout each channel as it
relates to the Servicing CMS.
- Provides leadership in maintaining CMS standards per CFPB
- Provides expertise and guidance to senior management and the
Board of Directors regarding loan integrity based on detailed and
- Works with business leaders in each channel for the applicable
area in order to gather data, provide feedback for improvements,
and intelligently coordinate efforts as necessary.
- Researches and manages multiple projects and deadlines
- Responsible for recommending final hiring and termination
decisions, overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of
employees. Responsibilities include interviewing and training
employees; planning and directing work; managing performance;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.--
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages;
balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and
percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the
immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in nonstandardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
- Minimum five (5) + years of management experience
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or minimum of eight (8) + years'
experience in origination and servicing of mortgage loans.-- The
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.-- We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. You have been redirected to a loanDepot job page
Keywords: loanDepot, Chandler , Director, Loan Integrity, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!