Director of Sales Support
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Director Sales SupportJob Type:
Full-Time Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401kLocation: Chandler,
AZAbout Elevation: https://www.elevationsolar.com/about/ We are
seeking a highly motivated Director of Sales Support that will be
responsible for leading a team that support three constituencies:
Internal Sales Teams, Partner (Dealer) Sales Teams, Internal
Partners -- Finance, Operations, Customer Service, etc. The
Director of Sales Support will monitor sales activities and
identify problems, create solutions, and produce accurate
reporting. Develops and implements promotional events to increase
sales volume. Additionally, the Director of Sales Support may
provide oversight of sales incentive or commission programs.Who We
Are: Elevation is the most innovative and fastest growing home
energy solutions provider in the U.S. right now! We provide solar
and home energy solutions to help customers optimize their home's
energy efficiency, reduce their impact on the environment, and save
on energy costs.We believe in a brighter future by elevating the
homes of our customers. Elevation provides a full portfolio of
advanced energy solutions to customers dubbed the "Elevated Home."
A thought leader in the renewable energy industry, Elevation is
continuing to educate customers about their energy by providing
them with a holistic solution for their home. Come join us in our
vision to elevate the world we live in! Become a part of the green
energy movement, enjoy what you do and have fun
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting
processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of
quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales
organization's planning efforts.
- As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions
and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and
ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned
in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process
quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales
reports and other intelligence essential to the sales
- Recommends revisions to existing reports and/or assists in the
development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to sales
- Monitors the assigned sales organization's compliance with
required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the
effectiveness of the firm's technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and
sales support personnel in the sales organization.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and
administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides
assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an
as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the
application of sales compensation program policies and
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships
with other key management personnel.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 3 years of sales leadership experience
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication
- Salesforce experience is a PLUS!
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train and mentor sales
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with Sales
leadership across the organization
- Ability to work cross functionally with operational
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales
- Advanced time management skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United StatesElevation Solar,
LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information: We are an
equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants
equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or
disability status.Powered by JazzHRvcU9j2fb5X
Keywords: Elevation, Chandler , Director of Sales Support, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!