St Principal Project Manager
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: June 20, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the
boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and
cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start
contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing
real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take
pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to
grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With
our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right
opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
The Secure Area Sr. Principal Project Lead will lead closed area
initiatives and operations for multiple designated Launch Vehicles
Programs in Chandler, AZ. This role will report to the Secure Area
Program Manager and will work closely with other LV Program
Managers/Directors. The successful candidate will influence the
direction of the classified area activities to meet the company's
strategic objectives. This role will operate independently to
balance programmatic needs to deliver results in a classified work
- Leads cross-functional team to meet closed area requirements
including facilities, security, and hardware/ software needs
- Ensures successful execution of Closed Area operations.
- Creates operational efficiencies that improve Closed Area
- Clearly presents technical approaches and findings for
- Develops and drives solutions to complex problems consistent
with organization objectives.
- Serves as consultant to management and customers on policies,
plans, and objectives.
- Manage program relationships to ensure all security
requirements are met and in compliance.
- Assist with resolving computer and network issues
- Monitors IT tickets and raises issues that require management
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and 10 years of related
professional experience to include a background in Project
Management or related military experience; Master's degree and 8
years related experience
- Active Secret clearance in-scope (granted or renewed in the
last 6 years).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong experience successfully addressing technical project
- Must be able to perform occasional lifting up to 10
- Active Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the last 5
- Experience in Leadership roles within the Aerospace and Defense
industry, or within the military.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- Experience maintaining facilities for classified work Salary
Range: $89,800 USD - $134,600 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Chandler , St Principal Project Manager, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!