Company: Primrose School of West Chandler
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Build a brighter future for all children. As Assistant Child
Care Director of Primrose School of West Chandler, your dedication
to the success of our next generation will ensure we deliver on our
mission of bringing the best and most trusted early childhood
education and care to the families we serve. Make a difference
- Create a culture of support within the school (for staff,
families and children).
- Cultivate an environment committed to health and safety.
- Learn all essential functions for each position in the school
so you can support and inspire.
- Manage operation of the school in the Director's absence.
- Assist the Director to ensure maximum enrollment and effective
cost control. In order to inspire team members, you need a school
that inspires you.Primrose Schools is a mission-driven brand, and
at Primrose School of West Chandler, there are not only
opportunities for professional development and growth but also for
giving back to your local community through Spring Fling and
charity events.As the leader in early education and care, our
research-informed Balanced Learning - approach provides teachers
with the tools and guidance to accommodate children's natural
curiosity and to fully support each child while building
problem-solving skills and confidence. We are continuously working
toward our mission of building a brighter future for all
children-not only those who are able to attend a Primrose
school-and every member of our organization plays a critical role
in accomplishing that mission. Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong commitment to building positive relationships with
families and the community.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary
Education, or a related field, or equivalent classroom/teaching
experience.Let's talk about building a brighter future
Keywords: Primrose School of West Chandler, Chandler , Assistant Director, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!