Project Manager - Hybrid
Company: Vertex Education
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are a
team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. - Be the one who
makes a difference-with us. - As a Project Manager, you will be the
one who manages key client projects with a focus on process
improvement initiatives and software implementations. -
Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of
projects on time within budget and within scope. - Prepare reports
of upper management regarding project status.
- Develop a detailed project plans to monitor, track progress,
create and maintain comprehensive project documentation; facilitate
planning sessions at various stages of project lifecycles -
- Ensure all the required deliverables are produced and reviewed,
including the technical leadership of requirements, management,
design, implementation, system integration, verification, test,
quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the
technical solution and that all projects are delivered on time,
within scope and within budget.
- -Ensure timely resolution of project roadblocks; manage and
appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and
changes associated with project deliverables. Update and escalate
as needed to the appropriate stakeholders -Simply be yourself and
be the one to succeed as a Project Manager with:
- a Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- CAPM or PMP certification required
- 3+ years of Project Manager experience with gradually
increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of
Project Management processes, artifacts and tools.
- Experience in business process mapping or operational redesign
- Ability to travel as needed. (Approx. 2-5 days per quarter) -
Be excited to be a part of our team and grow your career with
us!---Be the one who enables us to positively impact over 25,000
students across multiple states while driving our growth forward so
we can enrich even more lives. Be the one who helps us achieve
excellence for the 26 schools we support with academics, finance,
technology, human resources, communications, marketing, facilities,
construction, and food services. Be the one who is a diverse
thinker, a team player, a smart risk taker, an innovator, and a
difference maker by encouraging others to climb higher and reach
farther to further education.
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
opportunity employer. Be the one who makes a difference!With an
innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change
lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and let's
make a difference together. Apply Today!PandoLogic. Keywords:
Project Manager, Location: Chandler, AZ - 85286
Keywords: Vertex Education, Chandler , Project Manager - Hybrid, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!