Posted on: August 1, 2022
With under 400 employees, Keap is a medium-sized business based
in Chandler, Arizona, and serves to liberate and empower
entrepreneurs, to strengthen families, communities, and economies.
When you ask most Keapers, whether past or present their favorite
part of working at Keap, the response will have something to do
with our people, affectionately known as Keapers.
At Keap, we ask that you build connections with your team and/or
cross-functional teams. You will create meaningful work that makes
a difference in how you develop your career and how you contribute
in leading our Sales and Marketing Automation platform that's built
on 20 years of experience working with small businesses; to grow
their sales and save time in the process. All in an environment
with others who are passionate about driving success through
collaboration, energy and fun.
See how your unique perspectives and experiences contribute to
achieving those goals ---
Are you someone with high degree of intellectual curiosity, never
settling for the status quo, and always eager to solve the next
problem.The Growth Marketing team is seeking an experienced and
results-driven Search Engine Optimization professional who will be
responsible for developing and implementing SEO strategies and best
practices to grow website traffic, new leads, and customers to
Keap. In this role, the SEO manager plays a strategic role in
influencing the direction of our content marketing, social media,
and paid media programs. Keap has been on a strong trajectory in
driving organic visibility and is looking for a superstar to
elevate us even further.
- Observe performance trends on a daily basis to understand
organic search performance across Keap's web properties.
- Identify areas of growth in key pillars of SEO, including
technical, on and off-page SEO.
- Help shape content marketing strategy with keyword-based
research and recommendations.
- Run SEO test & learn program to evaluate new approaches to
improve page rank.
- Stay up to date with recent trends in SEO to continually gain a
- Perform granular traffic and conversion analyses across the
website to gain insight into keyword and landing page
- Competitive benchmarking to understand the strengths and
weaknesses of Keap's current strategy.
- Optimize internal linking structures to maximize rankings
across our keyword targets.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing and Organic Social team to
grow overall content distribution velocity and effectiveness.
- Share performance updates across the Marketing team
- Passionate search marketer who is quantitative, pragmatic, and
methodical and loves to stay ahead of the SEO trends.
- 3+ years of agency or in-house SEO work experience, specific
B2B/SaaS experience is preferred.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity, never settling for the
status quo, and always eager to solve the next problem.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical ability, including strong
skills with Excel/Google Sheets
- Proven experience with technical SEO, especially analysis and
experimentation with on-page factors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a history
of successful partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO Tools & Platforms such
as Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related Quantitative field
- Small business experience and general understanding of Drupal,
HTML, and CSS are a plus!
Our Keapers bring the hustle, grit and passion to everything they
do; all while doing it from the place they work best. Through our 7
core values, you will be expected to:
- Listen to, care for, and serve the diverse people central to
our purpose (We Genuinely Care)
- Have a forever curious, learn-it-all mindset and value learning
over knowledge (We Learn Always)
- Face challenges with grit and optimism to achieve your goals
(We Own It)
- Build trust through transparency and open, authentic
communication (We Build Trust)
- Work with humility and gratitude to work collaboratively (We
- Believe in people and champion their dreams (We Dream Big) *as
well as your own
- Work as one team, unified in our Purpose and Mission (We Win
We celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our
employees, our products, our community, and to help small
businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color,
ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability,
veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Keap's corporate office is located at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd.
Chandler AZ 85286.
Keywords: Keap, Chandler , SEO Manager, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!