Manager Configuration Analyst 3
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Configuration/Data Management Manager will provide direct
contributions to programs, while executing the leadership and
management responsibilities of the position. The position reports
directly to the CDM Department Manager and will work in close
collaboration with Programs and CDM team managers supporting
Software Configuration Management, Hardware Configuration
Management and Data Management.
The position carries the following set of responsibilities:
- Provide overall leadership and guidance in the drive toward CDM
digital development. Help develop a culture with focus on agility,
speed and quality.
- Review and gain knowledge of the current engineering change
process data to ensure compliance as the team transitions into new
platforms of change control.
- Design and transform current business practices to align with
company CDM standards and industry standard best practices.
- Support the updates to related Principles and Operating
- Provide feedback, coaching, and growth opportunities for the
- Ensure the right processes and tools are in place to meet the
business and project needs.
- Support customer and internal audits of our QMS standards to
maintain certifications and secure new contracts.
- Support NGC initiatives supporting continuous improvement
activities within the CDM department.
- Assesses how proposed configuration/data management changes may
affect systems sustainment and supportability.
- Drive cooperation within the CDM team to establish a cohesive
culture of excellence.
- Identify critical skills and provide training.
- Support new business proposal activity.
- Support the development of CDM plansDesired Attributes:
- Capable of working in a high demand environment as an
individual or team member.
- Motivated to set a high standard of work ethic for others to
- Able to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Knowledge and skill in utilizing Business Office Software
Applications and in utilizing PLM and MRP systems.
- Skilled in working with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of the various
department/functions.Requirements, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree plus 9 years' experience in product development
projects and sustainment of legacy programs for complex aerospace
or defense systems.With MS 7 years expereince
- Demonstrated effectiveness in achieving results through
understanding and management of internal customer relationships,
prioritization, and delegation of tasks.
- U.S. Citizen and DoD Secret Clearance. Salary Range: $122,000
USD - $183,000 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Chandler , Manager Configuration Analyst 3, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!