VP Operations -Sales and Services
Company: StrongMind Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We're looking for a Vice President of Operations to access,
diagnosis, recommend and implement process improvements that will
yield operational excellence. You will plan, direct, coordinate and
oversee operational activities, ensuring development and
implementation of efficient operations to meet current and future
needs of our customers and the organization. You will work
collaboratively across the organization to organize initiatives and
streamline new processes. -Primary duties and responsibilities:You
will lead an operations team consisting of Implementation, Data,
and Operational Managers that will ensure successful customer
enablement. You will collaborate with other departments to identify
opportunities and efficiencies for improvements related to delivery
of K-12 curriculum and supplemental product and services
- Maintains overall responsibility for the coordination and
management of day-to-day operations for customers.
- Defines and implements short and long-term strategic plans to
meet current and future customer expectations.
- Creates, processes. and procedures to ensure consistent
execution of product delivery for all customers.
- Recommend procedural and technological advances to facilitate
efficiency and accuracy in providing support to customers and
- Build and lead an effective team capable of supporting
sustained rapid growth and carry out established strategies,
business goals, and objectives.
- Oversee activities associated with meeting expectations of
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of onboarding new
customers and supporting customer needs adjusting workflows as
- Continually keep up to date on business products and services,
ensuring staff are kept up to date on new features and capabilities
to provide exceptional customer support.
- Coach, develop, and mentor team members to achieve quality
performance.Company-wide skills, abilities, and expectations:
- Communicate clearly and professionally in both written and
- Maintain a high level of customer service with both internal
and external stakeholders
- Maintain confidentiality of matters pertaining to clients and
- Acknowledge and accept direction from company leadership
- Demonstrate willingness and desire to work and collaborate with
clients, co-workers and the general public
- Prioritize work and handle multiple tasks while working
- Remain organized and plan well
- Work well under pressure, pay attention to detail, meet
deadlines and deal with difficult situations while maintaining
composure, professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Examine data analytically, showing excellent reasoning and
problem solving skills as it relates to continuous improvement
- Commit to professional and personal growth
- Embrace a culturally diverse environment
- Know and be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Adapt to change while conveying professionalism
- Work under pressure; pay attention to detail; meet deadlines;
deal with difficult individuals while maintaining composure and
- Meet quantitative and qualitative performance expectations and
requirementsSpecific Job Skills/Abilities:
- Strong leadership and influence skill and the ability to
reimagine how work is done.
- Must have proven track record of getting things done in a high
- 5+ years' experience in SaS product support preferred
experience in the K-12 education space.
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing or
Keywords: StrongMind Inc., Chandler , VP Operations -Sales and Services, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!