Business Control Manager
Company: Bank of America Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Regulatory and Audit Engagement team sits within the Global
Operations Business Controls, Remediation and Regulatory Engagement
Team, which is part of the Global Operations Management, Resiliency
and Client Programs organization. This team has responsibility
horizontal oversight and engagement for Regulatory, Audit and
Remediation programs within Global Operations. Responsible for
ensuring change, controls, decision making, internal/external
communications and execution are centrally managed while working in
partnership with Lines of Business to also create transparency for
consistent implementation and oversight.
Serves as a key partner with the Line of Business /Front Line Units
(FLU) to identify impacts of program changes, plans to execute
change and collaborates with FLUs to ensure process is being
completed accurately. Conducts oversight of remediation efforts
related to the program, facilitates coordination and evidence
collection for program control matrices and supports self-service
and agent horizontal and Contact Center Solutions.
* Demonstrates a strong business centric mindset with ability to
utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive
optimal business outcomes
* Participant or delegate for Executive in cross-LOB committees and
forums focused on program and project standards
* Manages sensitive content / data which requires a high-level of
organization and timely delivery
* Oversight and engagement, including but not limited to
remediation plans, status updates and leadership level
* Material development and coordinating stakeholder presentations
including Point of View and Position white papers.
* Minimum of 8+ years of business controls, audit, compliance,
process design and/or FLU experience
* Proven executive presence.
* Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events,
prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
* Strong and proven ability to drive engagement and executive
stakeholder management to align teams for information collection
and buy-in as well as delivers updates to senior leaders to support
understanding of work in flight, performance, and decisions
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; ability to
simplify and summarize complex topics.
* Proven presentation skills: ability to present key messages,
recommendations and information in a clear, concise, and insightful
way and synthesize information key to relevant points.
* Ability to influence effectively at all levels within the
* Ability to think outside of the box and demonstrate an enterprise
* Demonstrated experience in communicating to senior leadership
(verbal and written) and leading others within a matrixed
environment across various scenarios
* Ability to work in an environment that has high visibility and
expectations for stakeholder management and influencing
* High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Ability to analyze and present process and control data and
* Strong risk management and governance mindset
* Dynamic individual with high energy, inclination, and skill to
drive change in business
* Pro-active - takes initiative /pre-empts stakeholder requirements
before the connect and prepares accordingly
* Adaptability, ability to mobilize quickly across the organization
* Logically and confidently conveys point of view with facts & data
to influence outcomes
* Builds trusted relationships with business leaders, team members
and managers across global locations
Enterprise Role Overview:
Assist in the execution of internal control discipline and
operational excellence within a LOB or ECF. Execute LOB/ECF
specific processes and tools to drive adherence to enterprise-wide
Standards. Support the implementation of QA/QC processes within the
LOB/ECF through ongoing monitoring and testing of controls.
Identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation, whilst
assisting in building out actions plans and milestones. Acts as an
ambassador of the risk culture. Develop and direct staff.
Incumbents typically have over 8+ years of risk management and
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Keywords: Bank of America Corporation, Chandler , Business Control Manager, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!