Talent Manager (Full-Time Engagement Professionals)
Company: Robert Half International
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Talent Manager is a very unique role within Robert Half,
combining the best of the finance and accounting industry with
access to our full-time engagement professionals. Full-time
engagement professionals work exclusively with one client during
longer term engagements providing consistency and reliability due
to their client focus and commitment. The Talent Manager reports to
the Practice Director and is primarily responsible for the
* Client development
* Develop and grow their own client base by marketing our full-time
* Market to clients via telephone, video and by conducting
in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives,
for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients
and building on existing client relationships.
* Negotiate bill rates for our full-time contract
* Full-time engagement professional development
* Recruit top local finance and accounting professionals,
interview, and hire as full-time professionals.
* Provide on-going and consistent contact with these employees
while offering professional and value-added career development.
* Manage, counsel, and provide performance feedback.
* Placement activities
* Place well matched full-time engagement professionals to fulfill
long-term projects, maintain consistent and on-going contact with
the full-time engagement professional and client to ensure
exceptional customer service.
* Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to
maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Uncover additional opportunities through contact with full-time
engagement professionals on engagement and clients to grow our
business and job opportunities for our candidates.
* Accounting/Finance/Business Administration degree preferred.
* 1+ years finance, accounting or banking experience preferred.
* 2+ years' experience with Business Development in a Metrics
Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new
business in a multicall, multidecision maker environment.
* Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers
at small/medium sized businessesand cultivating mutually beneficial
long term relationships.
* Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System, Microsoft
Office Suite, and any Contact Management Application
* Knowledge and familiarity with administrative and customer
support department operations.
* Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.
Keywords: Robert Half International, Chandler , Talent Manager (Full-Time Engagement Professionals), Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!