Senior Data Management Analyst - Metadata Operations Records Management and Change Consultant
Company: B10 Wells Fargo Bank, N. A.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. - We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. - Help us
building a better Wells Fargo. - It all begins with outstanding
talent. - It all begins with you. About this roleThis Senior Data
Management Analyst will join Enterprise Metadata and Lineage,
reporting to the leader of Metadata Operations. - The role will
consult on metadata digital records and change management
processes. As well as lead digital content development for the
department. Tooling for these subject areas require this role to be
adaptable to emerging enterprise collaboration and productivity
tools. This Senior Data Management Analyst will lead change
management to support compliance with the enterprise data
management policy and metadata issue remediation. Responsibilities
will include central oversight of records management strategy/
solutions/ operating procedures; administrative management of
department websites / storage solutions/ collaboration tools; and
management of metadata operation projects. -In this role, you will:
- Align to enterprise Data Management Policy and standards -
- Develop and maintain operational solutions, like processes or
tools to support metadata processes and tools
- Drive delivery of operational services like website
administration, document management and change management for
metadata and lineage initiatives.
- Serve as a system administrator for department-wide SharePoint
sites, MS Teams and other collaboration tools.
- Serve as a central point of contact for department records
management policy and procedures.
- Design and develop digital content and websites for client
facing and internal metadata needs.
- Manage department records management and retention
- Measure and analyze digital content effectiveness.
- Recommends and leads continuous improvement initiatives towards
document management processes and tooling.
- Manage website and collaboration tool access requests.
- Create and maintain (digital) reference collateral inclusive of
standards and process documentation.
- Facilitate training as needed for related processes and/ or
other department wide change initiatives.
- Manage projects in support of metadata operations initiatives
driving execution against enterprise deadlines and
standards.Required qualifications: -
- 4+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics,
Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through
one or a combination of the following: work experience, training,
military experience, education
- 1+ year of experience in data management related areas such as
metadata or lineage, data governance or data quality
- 1+ years of project implementation experience
- 1+ years of SharePoint experience -Desired qualifications:
- 1+ year document management and records retention
- 1+ year website design and/or digital communications
- Experience SharePoint Online and/or Microsoft Teams design and
development experienceJob Expectation:
- Work from Office 3 days a week with 2 days remote work from
home -We Value DiversityAt Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity,
equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome
applications for employment from all qualified candidates,
regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital
status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected
by applicable law.Employees support our focus on building strong
customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements.Candidates applying to
job openings posted in US: -All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Candidates
applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for
employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including
women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible
minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is
available upon request in connection with the recruitment
Keywords: B10 Wells Fargo Bank, N. A., Chandler , Senior Data Management Analyst - Metadata Operations Records Management and Change Consultant, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!