Director of Federal Programs and Grants - Hybrid
Company: Vertex Education
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are a
team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. Be the one who
makes a difference-with us.
As the Director of Federal Programs and Grants, you will be the one
whoinitiates, facilitates, and manages the development of all grant
related projects including entitlement grants and applications for
funding through competitive grants. You will be responsible for
performing difficult and highly skilled grants management duties
relating to procurement, implementation and management of
non-locally funded projects/accounts, requiring a broad and
in-depth knowledge of Network, State and Federal policies, as well
as, knowledge of personnel, payroll, purchasing and accounts
payable functions and procedures. You will:
- Writes high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications,
and supporting documents for competitive and non-competitive
- Manage complex grant development process, applying knowledge of
educational content areas, district priorities, and proposal
requirements to ensure that proposed strategies meet district needs
while complying with grant guidelines.
- Complete grant development process with minimal supervision,
taking independent actions and making decisions as needed.
- Ensure submission of complete and accurate applications within
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit
new grants, provide recommendation on district eligibility and
alignment of opportunities with district needs and priorities.
- Establish operational objectives, work plans, timelines, and
assignments for proposal development, determines how to use
resources to meet objectives and schedule Simply be yourself and be
the one to succeed in this role with:
- a Bachelor's Degree in education, public policy, English or
other related field
- 3+ years of experience in federal programs or grants
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Prior budget and fiscal management experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful grant proposals. and
the ability to analyze grant guidelines and apply comprehensive
knowledge of educational content to grant requirements
- Budget and fiscal management experience
Be excited to be a part of our team and grow your career with
us!---Be the one who enables us to positively impact over 25,000
students across multiple states while driving our growth forward so
we can enrich even more lives. Be the one who helps us achieve
excellence for the 26 schools we support with academics, finance,
technology, human resources, communications, marketing, facilities,
construction, and food services. Be the one who is a diverse
thinker, a team player, a smart risk taker, an innovator, and a
difference maker by encouraging others to climb higher and reach
farther to further education.
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
Be the one who makes a difference!With an innovative mind, a hungry
heart, and engaging spirit you can change lives through education.
Be a part of Vertex Education and let's make a difference together.
Apply Today at www.vertexeducation.com.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application or
interview process, please contact us at email@example.com
Keywords: Vertex Education, Chandler , Director of Federal Programs and Grants - Hybrid, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!