Associate Manager PT 20-29
Company: Tumi, Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Tumi Overview: Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class
business and travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate,
and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless
functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we're committed to
empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in
pursuit of their passions. Designed in America, for Global Citizens
everywhere. The brand is sold globally in over 75 countries through
more than 1,900 points of sale. For more about TUMI, visit . Brand
Detail: INTEGRITY Our standards are exceptional, and we stand by
everything we do. PASSION We treat our products, people and
clientele with the total dedication they deserve. INNOVATION When
it comes to forward thinking, we are foremost. GLOBALISM We are all
Global Citizens and look to contribute to a global community.
ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT Each of us is empowered to create personal
and collective progress. Position Summary: As part of our Retail
team, the Associate Manager is responsible for creating a client
experience that accurately reflects the ethos of our brand while
building and maintaining strong client relationships and driving
sales through outstanding service. The ideal candidate is committed
to client service, demonstrating a strong understanding of, if not
passion for, the luxury, travel, fashion, and lifestyle markets.
The TUMI retail environment encourages an entrepreneurial spirit,
offering growth opportunities over time as we work together to
increase sales, KPI's, build client awareness, provide world-class
service, and grow the brand. Key responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates the daily activities of the store and
the daily activities of the sales staff while ensuring all are
engaged in promoting and selling products to ensure client
- Ensures each client receives outstanding client service; greets
and acknowledges every client and develops new client relationships
to increase sales and build brand loyalty.
- Ensures our clients receive superior after sales service.
- Attains monthly sales goal and delivers increases in other KPI
goals (conversion, UPT and DPT).
- Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with training
- Merchandises store as directed by visual guidelines and ensures
that all stock is well maintained and in good condition.
Qualifications: To be a great fit for the TUMI retail team, you:
- Understand the TUMI brand and have true passion for the
lifestyle, clients, and product assortment
- Are a team player who values a collaborative environment
- Possess a "client first" service mentality
- Have strong sales and client experience, particularly in the
- Can demonstrate proven success in meeting sales goals and
- Have a strong sense of integrity and an ability to lead by
example Associate Benefits:
- Career pathing
- Paid time off
- Work-life balance Tumi Perfecting the Journey Minimum Pay Rate:
Maximum Pay Rate:
Keywords: Tumi, Inc, Chandler , Associate Manager PT 20-29, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!