NPI Program Manager
Company: Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
UCT is seeking an experienced and talented NPI Program Manager
to join our team in Chandler, AZ! The NPI Program Manager will be
expected to manage new business opportunities from initiation
through prototype and production release. This proactive PM will
work with the Customer Business Management and Manufacturing
Operations groups to ensure projects are accurately planned,
resourced, and executed to schedule and budget. The PM will be
responsible for regular reporting of status to both UCT and our
Customers' Executive Management teams, participating in the QBR
process, and delivering customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Own and drive the quote process according to UCT's processes
* Lead cross-functional teams in the introduction of new products,
from complex subsystems to full turn-key process modules following
UCT's NPI process.
* Direct interaction with customers on product development,
transition, and production release.
* Communication and coordination focal for all internal and
* Evaluate new opportunities with respect to quoting and
preliminary business discussions.
* Maintain project status, timeline, and budget
* Drive and promote an environment supporting continuous
improvement through creative problem solving and judicious
application of technology
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Self-starter and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced
* Results-oriented and adept at conflict resolution.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Prior experience in design and system-level troubleshooting
* Experience in a cleanroom manufacturing environment desired.
* Computer literacy, proficiency with MS Office, Clarizen, and
* English/Mandarin proficiency desired (required for Asia
* Professional PM certification strongly desired
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or
equivalent degree/work experience in a related technical field.
* 5+ years in engineering positions in design, manufacturing, or
* 3+ years program management experience in medical, semiconductor,
energy, research, or related capital equipment industries.
* Experience in capital equipment manufacturing in the
semiconductor, energy, research, or related industries is
* Strong track record in managing successful NPI programs.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: This section is required
for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA)
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
* Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment
* Standard Office Hours
* Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
* Ability to lift over 25 lbs. with assistance.
* Ability to move arms, hands and fingers.
* Ability to sit for sustained periods of time.
* Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks
* Subject to hazards including electrical current, moving
mechanical parts, and exposure to chemicals.
* Subject to frequent interruptions.
* Required to wear personal protective equipment where
* Work may require out of town travel depending upon assignment
(training and meeting). 10%
UCT offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees
which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time
UCT is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a
culturally diverse workforce.
#LI-YY1 #UCTCareers #Jobs #hiring
Keywords: Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc., Chandler , NPI Program Manager, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!