Senior Manager, FP&A
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Senior Manager, FP&A
Array Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRY) is a global leader in renewable energy solutions - and we have been for over 30 years! Our dramatic double-digit growth is creating incredible opportunities for our innovative global team.Are you highly knowledgeable, self-motivated and possess extensive FP&A experience? Would you love to use your unique abilities to help advance the clean energy revolution?
Join the company that is leading the way!
What you'll do:
Reporting directly to the Director of FP&A, you will play a key role in leading financial reporting, three statement modeling, and strategic planning. You will partner with executives across the organization on highly visible and cross-functional projects to help prioritize resources and aid strategic decision making.
Success in your role involves providing strategic, analytical and technical support in FP&A activities while also assisting with various corporate finance related work-streams. This role requires someone who is highly analytical and motivated, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to communicate clearly and effectively. This position may involve occasional evening and weekend hours or travel. You will:
- Develop and maintain the budget, forecasts, interim reporting and cash forecasting processes.
- Build out in-depth three statement models to highlight the company's income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Partner with revenue operations and data analytics in order to deepen understanding around topline revenue metrics.
- Collaborate internally with corporate finance teams domestically and internationally to make sure there is consistent financial reporting, activities and expectations.
- Manage the quarterly financial forecast and long term financial model, including income statements, balance sheets and cash flow modeling, to be understand business risks and opportunities.
- Drive monthly and/or quarterly financial reviews with department leaders to understand key forecast variances and be able to identify any key trends and areas for forecast improvement.
- Assist with preparing executive reporting, board material, and public materials when required.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The qualifications you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or another related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience across corporate FP&A and strategic planning.
- 5+ years of strong three statement modeling experience required.
- Proven ability to facilitate cross-functional collaboration across a wide array of teams and partners.
- Strong communicator who can explain complex concepts to investors/shareholders and to non-financial audiences across the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work directly with finance and accounting teams.
- Other skills, knowledge or abilities.
- This position is located onsite in our Chandler, AZ office (four days in-office, one day remote).
Our preferred qualifications:
- MBA preferred.
Previous people management experience leading and developing a team of financial analyst.
- Ability to develop, mentor, motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to work across multiple organizations and business functions in a fast paced, smaller company environment.
Array Technologies, Inc. offers equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
When you bring your energy and expertise to Array Technologies, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO, a 401(k) retirement plan and more. Ready to help us change the world through the advancement of clean, renewable energy?
Senior Manager, FP&A
Keywords: Hirebridge, Chandler , Senior Manager, FP&A, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
here to apply!