Regional Sales Manager - National Accounts Western Region
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Description Regional Sales Manager - National Accounts Western
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) is an industry
leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and
software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and
efficiently. As a part of Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc.
you'll be an integral partner in the success of our customers. We
have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager -
National Accounts Western Region.
The Regional Sales Manager works through the independent dealer
channel to conduct National Account sales activities (state, local,
government, and commercial enterprise) within a wide regional area
in order to meet establish revenue objectives and strengthen TABS
presence in National Account sales.
- Manage, plan and coordinate sales and marketing program efforts
for National Accounts through dealer, and subsidiary channels to
meet established quota goals and related revenue objectives while
also supporting the growth of TABS' direct account base.
- Efficiently and effectively implement plans/programs to
maximize efforts to penetrate new accounts. Train, drive, and
support channel sales efforts for assigned region.
- Identify areas of concern and advise management of corrective
actions as required.
- Ensure sales plans/programs work effectively to continuously
grow market share and drive revenue growth in support of overall
- Develop and manage relationships with dealer partners, current
customers and prospective customers.
- Act as point of contact with National Accounts, focusing on the
benefits provided by TABS solutions.
- Act as point of contact and coordinate with TABS counterparts
to effectively meet the demands of the prospective
- Create and analyze monthly forecasting and sales reports for
all assigned National Account business.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of
- Minimum of 5 years of major or national account sales
experience in the Copier or Print Management industry developing
new account business as well as maintaining existing account
business within varying channels.
- Must possess exceptional presentation and demonstration skills
as well as strong written communication skills.
- Must have proven negotiation acumen and excellent customer
relationship building skills.
- General understanding of consortium/GPO contracts and related
customer acquisition models.
- Must have the ability to travel regularly.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
- Position includes Base and Commission (paid biweekly)/Annual
Base Pay Range: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.
Additional earnings in the form of Commission and Bonus plan
opportunities of $54,000.00 per year at 100% of quota
(approximate). Additional earning opportunities are uncapped, the
overachievement opportunity has an accelerator. Additional
manufacture incentive programs are also available.
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Education Bachelors (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Chandler , Regional Sales Manager - National Accounts Western Region, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!