Senior Manager - Customer Insights
Posted on: November 17, 2023
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect around the world. We're a human network that
reaches across the globe and works behind the scenes. We
anticipate, lead, and believe that listening is where learning
begins. In crisis and in celebration, we come together-lifting up
our communities and striving to make an impact to move the world
forward. If you're fueled by purpose, and powered by persistence,
explore a career with us. Here, you'll discover the rigor it takes
to make a difference and the fulfillment that comes with living the
#NetworkLife.What you'll be doing...
- Will partner with the BI and the strategy team and lead the
successful implementation of marketing campaigns by creating
effective customer segmentation based on the eligibility criteria
and the entire portfolio of the existing campaigns.
- Will lead the creation of NBA strategy for inbound and outbound
campaigns to drive one to one, personalized and contextual
- Will be a key person to strategize the integration of inbound
channels - Web, App, Agent, IVR etc and presenting the offers
through these channels.
- Will proactively look through data and analytics to identify
areas of optimization and build, own and execute on an analytic
roadmap - setting up experiments, A/B testing, validating
- Will lead the creation of campaign measurement framework in
partnership with the BI reporting and the PEGA development team and
lead the interpretation of the campaign results from the
- Wil lead, mentor and delegate to an analytics team of 3+
members.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or 8 or more years of work experience.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in advanced analytics or data
- Proven experience in CRM Decisioning Tools and Campaign
- Previous experience to lead an analytical team.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25%.Even better if
you have one or more of the following:
- Master's degree plus 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience building dashboard and managing data using reporting
tools such as Tableau, ThoughtSpot.
- Ability to think and act independently while maintaining an
end-to-end perspective for implementations of leadership
- Experience working in an agile team structure.
- Excellent skills at communicating complex topics to
multifaceted audience - ability to explain complicated analytical
and technical concepts in an understandable manner.
- History of supporting operational teams and working in a
fast-paced environment.If Verizon and this role sound like a fit
for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every
"even better" qualification listed above.Where you'll be workingIn
this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes
work from home and assigned office days set by your
manager.Scheduled Weekly Hours40Equal Employment Opportunity We're
proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon, Chandler , Senior Manager - Customer Insights, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!