HAZMAT Project Manager - Chandler, AZ
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Clean Harbors in Chandler, AZ has an immediate opening for a
HAZMAT Emergency Response Project Manager to join our safety
The HAZMAT Emergency Response Project Manager is responsible for
managing a wide range of environmental projects including but not
limited to tank cleaning, utility work, equipment and facility
decontamination, site remediation and emergency response.
This role will oversee the field workforce. The manager must ensure
that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to, and job
requirements (budget and schedule) are met.
- Customer facing position.
- Process oriented.
- Will train & mentor HAZMAT and Emergency Response field
- Will supervise and run high level projects.
- Environmental / HAZMAT industry experience strongly
- Includes company truck.
WHY WORK FOR CLEAN HARBORS?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Works with the dispatchers in the allocation of manpower,
equipment, and other resources needed for the next day.
- Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities, and verifies
that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete
- Works on an on-call rotation and responds quickly and
immediately to requests.
- Trains and mentors' technicians and provide input to the
general management regarding performance evaluations for
individuals to whom this position has direct supervision.
- Reports work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in
a timely manner.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by management and
will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of environmental field service, construction,
- Leadership/supervisor experience preferred.
- Emergency response supervisor training and spill response
- Able to travel when needed.
- Strong understanding of equipment operations.
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulation.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Chandler , HAZMAT Project Manager - Chandler, AZ, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!