Operational Risk Consultant 3 - Technology Risk Management COSO Coordination
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo:
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an Operational Risk Consultant to join the Technology Risk Management Business Services Team. This position will engage with multiple risk and control stakeholders across Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) to assist in coordinating the SOX/SOC Engagement program. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to: facilitate communication of evidence requests from second line partners and external auditors to control owners, support program initiatives and collaborate with partners to align with program deliverables.
As part of the Front Line Unit, this role provides leadership support to ensure that Technology Risk Management develops and implements an IT COSO (SOX/SOC) engagement program aligned to the IT COSO policy and execution requirements. The role will primarily support the coordination of execution of the annual plan along with partnering with the appropriate Divisional Operational Risk Management contacts and EIT Control owners.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the implementation of an IT COSO (SOX/SOC) engagement program that supports the IT COSO policy.
- Track and assign evidence request from IT COSO team and external Auditors for testing of controls.
- Partnering with IT COSO and Audit teams on completion of program activities
Preferred locations- Phoenix, AZ; Charlotte, NCRequired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: additional compliance, additional operational risk management, IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher in business or a related field
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Program management experience
- Experience communicating with business partners and project managers
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA) Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (CISSP) or other risk management discipline certification
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Process design or improvement experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ Years risk management experience with demonstrated leadership skills and ability to mature risk management programs.
- Experience in implementing large change programs in a complex environment
- Experience in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures and controls.
- Demonstrated experience with both strategic and tactical approaches to risk management.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and deliver results quickly.
- Ability to problem solve and navigate ambiguity
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Operational Risk Consultant 3 - Technology Risk Management COSO Coordination, Executive , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!