Director Emergency Services & Critical Care (Nursing Administrator #)
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Department Director opening in Chandler, Arizona. Director
Critical Care & Emergency Services Salary range: $150-170K 10%
bonus, relocation assistance & possible sign-on bonus! For more
information please contact Nicole Richard @ [Click Here to Apply]
x1534 Director Emergency Services
- This position will be over the ICU, Post Critical Care Unit,
two Cardiac Units, Respiratory Therapy, Adult Emergency Services,
and Pediatric Emergency Services.
- Approximately 521 FTEs (This included Management, CNLs, RNs,
PCTs, Unit Clerks etc.)
- Must Have
- Someone who has led teams, who can foster and help grow the
current management staff.
- Ability to develop relationships with management staff and
- Ability to use LEAN practices for process improvement, and
motivate staff to find innovative ways to improve the patient
- Content expert, ability to establish better patient outcomes as
it pertains to patient safety and quality.
- Servant leader mentality.
- Previous Critical Care and ED experience is desirable.
- Someone who has led teams, ability to engage a team with
experience developing and fostering an environment where people
want to change.
- Strategic mindset, ability to work across departments. We have
worked very hard over the years to prevent silos.
- Our ED volume is about 100K patients per year, looking for
someone who has lead teams seeing that type of volume.
- EMR system - Epic
- RN Licensure is required.
- Master's Degree is Required CoreMedical Group is a nationally
recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment
industry. We're the only healthcare staffing company to offer our
travel and permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation.
You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and
referring other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your
permanent job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
services you will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Chandler , Director Emergency Services & Critical Care (Nursing Administrator #), Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!