Registered Nurse - RN - Step Down\/Progressive Care Unit (PCU)- Crisis
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Registered Nurse - RN - Step Down/Progressive Care Unit (PCU)-
We are hiring a qualified Step Down/ Progressive Care RN
(Registered Nurse) for a full time, contract opportunity at a
well-established skilled nursing facility in Chandler, AZ This
rewarding assignment offers top industry pay rates, full benefits,
a flexible schedule and more! Grow professionally as a Registered
Nurse while focusing on what matters most - patient care. In
addition to our standard benefits, our nursing professionals are
preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area.
Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of previous
Progressive Care/Step Down Unit (SDU/PCU) experience.
We are accepting local nurses and travel nurses for this
opportunity. Apply now!
- Weekly Estimated Pay: $6025
- Weekly Taxable Pay: $4576
- Weekly Housing Stipend: $1057
- Weekly Meal Stipend: $392
Must have current compact Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in any of
the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida,
Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Montana,
Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma,
South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia,
West Virginia or Wyoming.
BENEFITS FOR A REGISTERED NURSE RN:
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules - Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm
- Generous Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision, and
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired
companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career.
Partnering with us is the kind of proactive move that can put you
on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities,
and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
- Care for patients requiring close monitoring and frequent
assessment, but are not unstable enough to need care in a critical
or intensive care setting.
- Monitor cardiac and other critical vital signs and detect any
changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the organization
- Assess plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Carry out physician orders
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean
wounds and monitor vital signs
- Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Instruct and educate patients and families
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team
- Provide age and culturally appropriate care
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- 2 years of Step Down experience is required
- Must have experience with cardiac drips
- Current BLS and ACLS card from the American Heart
- Active license in the state of practice and/or multistate
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the
delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the
healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Chandler , Registered Nurse - RN - Step Down\/Progressive Care Unit (PCU)- Crisis, Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!