Company: Southwest Network, Inc
Posted on: April 3, 2021
--In this crucial role, you will direct, coordinate and provide
medical/clinical services to our underserved and often critically
ill members. You will provide clinical assessments, progress notes,
annual psychiatric updates, family interventions and other
diagnostic assessments to enhance the medical, psychological,
social, and behavioral aspects of our members' lives. Serves as an
active member of the site management team working collaboratively
with the Site Administrator, Clinical Director, and the Lead Nurse
(and other leadership) regarding the site-based delivery of
clinical care. Assists the clinic leadership to ensure effective
coordination and communication with the site Prescribing
Clinicians. Assists the clinic leadership with operational issues
at the site that affect the clinical practice. Provides clinical
supervision to all other psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and
physician assistants (prescribing clinicians) working at this site
including contract staff. A complete job description is available
upon request. REQUIREMENTS Education, Certification, and Experience
- Doctorate of medicine or osteopathic medicine with a specialty
in psychiatry with three (3) or more post-doctoral years'
experience in the delivery of mental health treatment of
- Licensed by the State of Arizona; eligible for Board
certification; valid DEA certification.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working with seriously mentally
ill (SMI) adults
- Two (2) years supervisory experience preferred.
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options
certifications (offered through Southwest Network).
- Must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and car
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Knowledge, Ability, and
- Thorough and working knowledge of psychiatric and co-occurring
disorders, DSM-5 and ICD-10 codes and descriptions, psychotropic
medications and crisis intervention is imperative.
- Must demonstrate exemplary leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family
relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Requires effective written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to stay organized and have critical thinking, time
management and problem solving skills are a must.
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e.
phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software. COMPENSATION
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time (10 paid holidays per
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts When you consider everything-the salary, the
benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact
you'll have on the lives of others-it could be the right
opportunity for you. Any offer of employment is contingent upon
verification of education, employment, driving record and auto
insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug
testing. Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer. ABOUT
OUR ADULT SERVICES DIVISION For adults with serious mental illness,
recovery and success in life depends on good mental and physical
health, as well as having satisfying relationships, safe housing,
purpose in life, a sense of belonging, and hope for the future. We
help people define their personal goals for recovery and manage
their symptoms so they can achieve those goals. With our integrated
health services, care and support, they discover strengths they
didn't know they had and are able to build futures filled with
hope, meaning, and wellness ABOUT SOUTHWEST NETWORK Southwest
Network provides integrated behavioral and physical health
services, caring for both the mind and body for whole health and
wellness. We provide treatment programs for seriously mentally ill
adults and children and adolescents with complex emotional and
behavioral needs. We are committed to their recovery, and we work
together to offer hope, support individual goals, encourage
self-sufficiency, and change lives. We do whatever is needed for
the individuals and families we serve. We truly understand how
important our employees are to those they care for, and how
critical they are to our mission. As one of our employees, we will
look after as many of your professional and personal needs as we
can and make sure your work environment is productive, yet pleasant
and informal. We are committed to offering you opportunities for
personal and career growth, and we value and reward innovation,
collaboration, dedication, and strength.
Keywords: Southwest Network, Inc, Chandler , Chief Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!