Director of Nursing Home Health RN
Company: Encompass Health- Ll
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Division: Home Health
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is seeking a RN Director
to join our Home Health team.
Encompass Health is a national leader across home health, hospice,
and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. We believe integrated care
delivery across the healthcare continuum is critical to providing
the best experiences for our patients. With the most advanced
technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we can
provide a seamless transition for patients in a safe and secure
Consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work, we foster a
collaborative and inclusive culture that empowers all employees to
make a lasting impact on the lives of others.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice Provides
- Employee resources provided that build clinical knowledge,
encourage evidence-based best practices, and promote individual
- Continuing education opportunities
- Cutting-edge technology for seamless connections between
patients, caregivers and physicians
- Stable, ethical, and supportive workplace; corporate
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees - 30
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan; Fleet Program; Mileage
As the RN Branch Director, you supervise the clinical operations of
your team of field staff and report directly to the Agency
Administrator. You will need to be organized, detail-oriented, and
possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
You will need to understand the issues related to the delivery of
home health care services and be able to problem solve. Previous
home health and management experience will serve you well in this
rewarding role, and an excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare
guidelines is most helpful as you will be reviewing plans of care
on a daily basis.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which
the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience
within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.by
Keywords: Encompass Health- Ll, Chandler , Director of Nursing Home Health RN, Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!