Company: Oasis Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 21, 2022
- $12,000 Commitment Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Full Time Night Shift Position Purpose Statement: Responsible
for day-to-day operations of the unit and ensure staffing is
adequate to provide care. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide, delegate, coordinate and evaluate care of patient
through the collaborative efforts of team members and in accordance
with the nursing process and standards of care and practice.
Provide general nursing care in a facility.
- Function as the lead nurse on assigned shift.
- Responsible for staff assignments and/or direction of duties,
tasks or projects.
- Provide professional and administrative leadership to
- Accountable for the oversight of staffing performance.
- Coordinate nursing, medical and/or behavioral health care
activities with all staff to ensure smooth and complete
coordination of efforts during shared shift.
- Supervisory responsibility for assigning staff according to
education and ability.
- Provide mentoring and training as needed.
- Coordinate all care rendered to patients, including physician
orders and diagnostic information, and ensure consultations are
- Document medical, behavioral health information and nursing
- Administer medications and maintain records in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing a plan of care with specific and
measurable goals, objectives and interventions defining actions
unique to each patient's needs. Assist in updating and revising the
plan of care as goals/objectives are met or when the patient's
- Provide structure and maintain a therapeutic environment in
collaboration with the patients and other care providers.
- Consistently utilize universal precautions, environmental
safety guidelines and applicable level system as applicable. OTHER
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Three or more years' experience in nursing practice
- Two or more years' experience in behavioral health
- One or more years' experience in a supervisory or charge
position preferred. Licenses/Designations/Certifications:
- Current RN license as required by state.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Under the supervision of the CNO, the RN House Supervisor
provides age specific patient assessment, planning, evaluation, and
implementation of patient care. Assists patients to meet basic
needs independently, while supporting and documenting
biopsychosocial limitations in the broadest sense. - Also
responsible for psychiatric nursing management and co-facilitating
patient groups and activities. - Accountable for quality of care
during work shifts. - Provides supervision and evaluation of
Keywords: Oasis Behavioral Health, Chandler , Supervisor-Nurse RN, Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!