Licensed Social Worker - LMSW, LCSW
Company: Ironwood Cancer and Research Centers
Posted on: June 23, 2022
---Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers -has beautiful
state-of-the-art integrated Cancer and Breast Centers, with
locations strategically located throughout the Valley. Each one
provides a superior cancer care environment with a full spectrum of
cancer related services for patients. Our multi-disciplinary team
approach includes surgical oncology, medical oncology, radiation
oncology, breast centers, diagnostic imaging services, social
service support, nutritionist, integrative services, and genetic
counseling.Mission Statement: -To serve the community by providing
quality, comprehensive cancer care which respects the values and
needs of each individual.Position Summary:As a Licensed Social
Worker you will be part of a team that provides comprehensive care
to patients with cancer and their families. The role works
collaboratively with patient, family, physician and other members
of the health care team to achieve the highest quality clinical
outcomes with the most cost effective use of available resources.
The Social Worker supports responsibility for an interdisciplinary
process to meet the psychosocial and transitional needs of the
patient and family. -For consideration for this position, please
submit the required following information: your current resume
along with a cover letter highlighting your related experience,
salary history, and salary expectations. -Essential Duties and
- Provide case-management and assess psychosocial needs of
patients with cancer
- Conduct therapeutic support groups and create and promote
monthly lecture series
- Provide services and community referrals for economic,
psychological, social, hospice and home health needs to patients
and their families. -
- Provides continuing care assessments and reassessments of
cancer patients and their families to assist in development of
their treatment and survivorship needs.
- Maintain a therapeutic relationship that will help the client
work towards the best way of dealing with his/her problems.
- Participates in community activities, community-wide
in-services and training to promote psycho-social health.
- Provides education and information on advance care planning and
- Serves as a resource in overall social services support and
education including but not limited to financial support,
disability eligibility, workplace issues, transportation barriers,
mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence, child and elder
abuse, and housing resources.Education and/or Experience:
- -Masters Degree in Social work
- LMSW is required but LCSW is preferred.
- License to be in good standing with the AZBBHE
- Oncology experience strongly preferred. -Certificates,
Licenses, Registrations: -
- AZ state licensureWe offer a competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefit package including health / dental / vision
insurance, life insurance, PTO, 401K, and more. -We offer a caring
work environment and are an E.O.E.
Keywords: Ironwood Cancer and Research Centers, Chandler , Licensed Social Worker - LMSW, LCSW, Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!