Clinical Therapist (Human Trafficking) (Student Loan Reimbursement Available)
Company: Southwest Network
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Join the AMAZING Southwest Network Team and receive a $5,000
sign on bonus!! As an employee, you will receive the following
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Affordable healthcare plans: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Virta program
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time: 10 paid holidays per
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1000
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Bilingual Stipend Job Summary: Provide strength-based
short-term and solution-focused counseling interventions for
child/adolescent members, caregivers and/or adult members receiving
services. Provides individual, family and group interventions to
address needs identified by the Child and Family Team/Clinical
team. Provides crisis interventions and clinical consultation for
Southwest Network staff and Child and Family Teams/Clinical teams.
Thorough and working knowledge of psychiatric and co-occurring
disorders is imperative. Knowledge of most recent DSM/ICD 10 codes
and descriptions, psychotropic medications and crisis intervention.
Requires effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication
skills. Ability to follow direction, use of sound judgment and
excellent time management skills are essential. Must maintain good
member relationships and be able to identify priorities and stay
organized. Knowledge of community based behavioral health services.
Excellent problem-solving skills; excellent customer service
skills. Minimum Qualifications:
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or marriage and
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options
certifications (offered through Southwest Network).
- Must maintain a valid Arizona state fingerprint clearance
- Must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and car
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Knowledge of the spectrum of mental illness, current DSM-5 and
ICD-10 codes and descriptions, psychotropic medications and crisis
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family
relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Requires effective written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to stay organized and have critical thinking, time
management and problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e.
phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to utilize the internet and various web browsers
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing
training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the
lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you. Any offer
of employment is contingent upon verification of education,
employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a
criminal background check and drug testing. Southwest Network is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Southwest Network, Chandler , Clinical Therapist (Human Trafficking) (Student Loan Reimbursement Available), Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!