Telemetry Neuro Nurse
Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Chandler, Arizona, has a stable suburban population with an economy
anchored by many large financial, and high tech companies. Located
southeast of Phoenix, Chandler is a skillfully developed community
of friendly, diverse neighborhoods with expansive parks, great
schools, convenient shopping, and excellent career
For more than 50 years, Dignity Health's Chandler Regional Medical
Center has focused on quality patient care and service to the
community. As the longest established hospital in the southeast
valley, Chandler Regional has provided care for the Chandler
community since 1961. The hospital recently added a new five-story
tower with 96 patient beds, increasing the acute-care bed count to
338. This expansion increased emergency and trauma services, as
well as the surgical unit and intensive care offerings.
The word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands
for: showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. At
Chandler Regional, our employees are the heart and soul of our
organization. They are the reason we are able to live out our
healing ministry within the communities we serve. Our doctors,
nurses and allied health professionals are a regular self-contained
support system for each other. This unique working culture is one
of the reasons why a career with us is so rewarding. Now is the
perfect time to come grow your career with one of Arizona's Most
Look for us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
* Neuro-Science specialized service line focused in the areas of
neurosurgery and advanced spine care. Partner with Barrow
Neurological Spine surgeons and staff to serve the community and
confidently deliver exceptional care.
* Provide care for CVA/TIA/Syncope patients.
* Registered Nurse who shares the same passion for our critically
ill patients to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care
based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and
* All Staff Nurses are expected to practice autonomously,
consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and
hospital job description.
* Assess patient/family health problems and resources, taking a
leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes
evaluation of a plan for nursing care. Provides professional
nursing care and interventions to acutely ill adult patient
* ADN, Diploma, BSN
* Arizona RN License in good standings
* One year RN experience.
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills; basic
computer skills including MS Office
* Current American Heart Association BLS
* ACLS card
* One (1) year RN experience
* One year medical/surgical acute, Tele, or Neuro experience
Keywords: Common Spirit, Chandler , Telemetry Neuro Nurse, Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!