RN Post Surgical Unit FT Nights Arizona Specialty Hospital
Posted on: September 25, 2022
ARIZONA SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, 2905 W. WARNER ROAD, CHANDLER, AZ
85224Registered Nurse-Post Surgical Department (Nights/Full
- Responsible for providing all nursing care services for the
post surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards
- Ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care,
maintains compliance with professional nursing, Joint Commission,
and all Federal and State standards of care.
- Cares for ages adolescent to geriatric.
- Assigned to respond to patients presenting to the facility with
a healthcare need and providing the Medical Screening Exam as
delegated by the Medical Executive Committee.
- Graduate of an accredited RN school of nursing
- 2 years clinical experience as an RN in hospital
Medical/Surgery or ICU unit preferred.
- Current Arizona RN License
- Current BLS, ACLS
- PALS recommended -
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Good
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of
patients and unit.Employment practices will not be influenced or
affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue
Keywords: USPI, Chandler , RN Post Surgical Unit FT Nights Arizona Specialty Hospital, Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!