Remote Mgr Medical Affairs - Clinical Scientist
Company: Canon Medical Systems
Posted on: November 22, 2022
- Clinical research and validation. Manage collaborative research
and clinical evaluation projects at collaboration/partner sites
including data collection, protocol development, data acquisition,
phantom studies, equipment evaluations, post processing, co-writing
papers, IP and technology transfer support, and development of
- Provide evidence-based guidance on scientific and clinical
requirements for new products and features to meet market
- Support regulatory activities providing technical/market
expertise, and reviewing study/test-plan design. Influence
regulatory specifications and claims strategy by providing
scientific and clinical consultation during early phase
- Work with Strategic Development team to evaluate product claims
and specifications -- including testing of default protocols to
ensure acceptance by industry standards (e.g., The Joint Commission
and ACR). Communicate relevant evaluation results via appropriate
channels to internal and global research teams.
- Support, design, and execute internal and external product
evaluations. Explore expansion of clinical use. Provide product
validation results and communicate scientific and clinical benefits
to company stakeholders such as Solutions Marketing for the
purposes of product collateral development.
- Support Solutions Marketing in developing collaterals. Provide
relevant scientific and clinical data, review collaterals for
scientific accuracy, and work jointly with regulatory to ensure
adherence to clinical claims and technical specifications. Support
Solutions Marketing on the development of scientific and clinical
arguments for products and counter-arguments against
- Support education teams in development of videos and training
programs by providing clinical and technical expertise and
- Support Clinical Collaborations in Medical Advisory Board (MAB)
activities related to the product line.
- Support Clinical Collaborations by actively participating in
hypothesis-based research grant proposal review committees for all
- Work with Clinical Collaborations database administrator to
ensure research activities are kept to schedule and recorded on a
- Participate in BU and Medical Affairs meetings and provide
clinical and technical expertise to support business
- Provide clinical, technical, and product education to enhance
the knowledge base of the Market Development, Solutions Marketing
and Applications teams.
- Collaborate with healthcare economics personnel to translate
economic benefits of clinical research programs for the benefit of
marketing and sales programs.
- Communicate known clinical or technical product issues via
appropriate channels. Work with relevant team(s) (e.g., Strategic
Development, Regulatory, and Service) to quickly implement market
- Perform all responsibilities in full compliance with regulatory
and legal requirements, and industry within guidelines.
- Represent Canon as a spokesperson for product line technology
at educational and scientific industry events.
- Represent Canon in industry organizational activities (e.g.,
MITA, IEC, AAPM, RSNA, ISMRM, ACR, ABR, QIBA, etc.).
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems, Chandler , Remote Mgr Medical Affairs - Clinical Scientist, Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!