Senior Pharmacy Technician - Chandler, AZ
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: September 13, 2018
****$1,000 Sign On Bonus For External Candidates*****
Challenge can often be it's own reward. But why settle for just being challenged when you can also be nurtured, mentored and supported in building an impact and fast paced career? With Employer you can have all of the above, everyday. Here at OptumRX, a part of the Employer family of businesses, we've earned the trust of more than 64 million people who rely on us for the prescription drugs that improve their health and lifestyles. And here's where you come in. As a Pharmacy Technician, you'll be responsible for answering incoming calls/completing outbound calls to / from patients, physicians and pharmacists while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity. Along the way, you'll discover the training, support and career opportunities you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Enter prescriptions and referrals, while verifying appropriate information with Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Process prescriptions
- Resolve customer issues while ensuring accurate information is provided
- Triage patient concerns to necessary clinicians
- Schedule patient deliveries and refills
- Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in State of Arizona
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Available to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required according to the needs of the business (8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M - F) Rotating weekends about 1 weekend a month.
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system application Preferred Qualifications:
- Home infusion experience
- Call center experience
- 2+ years Pharmacy Tech experience Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Standing, walking, and lifting up to 30 lbs frequently **PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a Employer, UnitedHealthcare or related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Employer is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Packing, Pulling, Staging, Inventory, Receiving, Delivery Coordinator, OptumRx, Rx, Pharmacy, Pharm Tech, Phones, Deliveries, Coordinate, Patients
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Chandler , Senior Pharmacy Technician - Chandler, AZ, Healthcare , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!