Cook (full & Part Time, Monday - Friday) Great Perks
Posted on: March 29, 2020
Posted Date: Mar 19, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for
this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number
Click to learn more.
- We have full-time and part-time openings for a COOK
- Location: 4500 Dobson Rd, 1st Floor, Chandler, AZ 85248 Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T: Monday through Friday.
- Requirement: Some experience, must be task oriented, great
customer service skills, self motivated.
- Perks: $150 sign on bonus.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more
than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager
faster. Click to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and
excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership
mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local
presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise,
"connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and
live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization.
Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful
corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state
and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with
established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service
is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 387290
Keywords: Eurest, Chandler , Cook (full & Part Time, Monday - Friday) Great Perks, Hospitality & Tourism , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!